Taehyung pt. 1

Genre: angst (buckle in kiddos)

Little Taehyung

This is actually ot7 this time

Ok... so I have no clue where this idea came from but this is angsty.
Be aware this mentions inappropriate things and if you are too young to read this (wether it be physically or mentally) I would advise you not to read it.
I am aware littles do read my stories so I just wanted to make sure.

Also I personally do not support doing sexual things while in little space, I have a non-sexual little space and I find it uncomfortable to read or write about a sexual age play kink type thing so this does not have Taehyung in little space doing inappropriate things.

Okay thanks!

---

New Member of BTS

Kim Taehyung Joins The Global Sensation BTS As V

K-Pop Group BTS Becomes a 7 Member Group

New Member Of BTS Officially Becomes Part Of The Vocal and Dance Line

New Member of K-Pop Group Causes Controversy

Kim Taehyung Death Threats?

Young Artist Receiving Death Threats And Rude Comments After Joining A K-Pop Group

"Tae... Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he looked at the younger boy who had his knees hugged to his chest and his facial expressions were all down.

No one had expected such a negative response to Taehyung joining the group. No one expected that their boyfriend, their little baby boy... Would shut everyone out. That he'd refuse any type of physical contact. That he'd refuse to regress into little space.

"Tae, baby? Please don't shut us out anymore..." Seokjin said as he reached out to put a hand on his shoulder but the younger just moved away. The others watched in worry as Taehyung stood up and left the room, going to his own bedroom.

It was hard. It had been a rough few days and Taehyung had tried not to look at comments and tweets but it... it was hard when his phone was constantly blowing up and he was constantly getting tagged in things. He originally planned to just turn his notifications off but he couldn't resist not reading atleast one of the comments. The others had all refused to let him read any of them but he was too curious.

V better be the best goddamn dancer and singer there is or I'm not stanning anymore

You really think he's actually part of the group of is he just a charity case?

He's not even that attractive... Why is he part of the group anyways?

He's not part of the group. Probably just like... The band's cum slut of something. Like he was just there to get fucked but he got too attached so for the others to get their dick sucked or to get some ass they had to let him join

Oh man V looks like a twink. Bet he's just a cock warmer for Bangtan

Idc if V is their only piece of ass. I want him out of the group. We should do something to get him kicked out

V should just kill himself, leave us less problems

Taehyung was frozen still as the only part of his body moving was his eyes to read and his thumb to scroll. About half an hour later, Taehyung's phone began to feel hot in his hands and he sat it down, still sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Hey, Tae baby... Can I come in?" It was Hoseok's voice, no response came from Taehyung's lips though as the door cautiously opened to reveal Hoseok who was looking at Taehyung. The elder walked in front of Taehyung, looking down in him and as he was about to crouch down to be eye level with Taehyung, the younger boy slipped off of the bed and sunk to his knees right in front of Hoseok.

With his face level to the shiny zipper on Hoseok's pants, Taehyung looked up and locked eyes with Hoseok who was bright red, "W-What are you doing, Tae?"

It took a minute before both of their brains seemed to pick back up from their state of shock or worry and Taehyung was the first to move, pulling Hoseok's zipper down and attempting to undo his button.

It wasn't until Hoseok backed away that Taehyung realized what he had been doing. He sank down farther, sitting on his feet as Hoseok fixed his pants back again and looked down at Taehyung with a look of concern.

"Y-You don't want me to-?"

"No, no, baby, I wanted to come and talk I... I didn't mean to make you think that... I only wanted to talk and cuddle..." Hoseok said as he sank down and brushed Taehyung's hair out of his eyes, the younger immeaditly moved away and Hoseok's eyebrows knitted together.

"So you're willing to get on you knees and suck my dick but won't let me brush your hair out of your eyes? What's up with you, Tae? What's wrong?" Hoseok asked, his voice sounding angrier than intended, causing Taehyung to flinch back and point towards the door.

"Please go..."

"What?"

"P-Please go... Leave..."

Hoseok's eyes immeaditly saw Taehyung's tears begin to fall before the younger boy pointed towards the door again. Reluctantly, Hoseok left the room, shutting the door carefully behind him and walking down to the lounge where everyone else was.

"How'd it go-"

"Something is defiantly wrong with Tae..."

Namjoon was the first to stand up, his eyes asking more questions than his mouth as his concerned look bore holes into Hoseok's eyes.

"I stood in front of him to try and talk but... He almost instantly sunk to his knees to try and blow me and when I said I didn't want it, I tried to brush his hair out of his eyes and he moved away... and then I asked him what was wrong and he kicked me out. Do you... Do you think Taehyung only wants us for the sex?"

"Don't say things like that, Hobi hyung," Jungkook said with a concerned face as he was worried as well. They all loved Taehyung with all of their hearts but... did Taehyung only love their dicks and not their hearts?

"Well it makes sense! He refuses to cuddled, refuses to let us touch him lovingly at all but as soon as I enter the door he's trying to suck my dick! Do I like sex? Of course! Is Taehyung really good at sucking dick? Absolutely! Is that what I want all of the time? No! I want to be able to cuddle with him and hold his hands and help him get dressed into his cute outfits or play toys with him when he's little..."

Namjoon put his hand on Hoseok's shoulder to calm him down, looking around at everyone else who seemed to have the same thought.

Does Taehyung actually love us?