YoonSeok pt. 1

Genre: fluff

I really like Little Yoongi sorry not sorry

Yoongi sighed as he stared at his empty notebook of song lyrics. Nothing.... Absolutely nothing. His mind was completely blank and his head hurt as a result. He stared at the clock that was on the wall up in his studio.

1:25

1:25 in the morning

Yoongi growled and groaned as he leaned back in his seat. His mind began to slip a bit as he giggled and clicked his pen against the desk in a made up rhythm.

He knew what was happening and he shook his head and rubbed his face roughly before blinking and sitting back up.

"Come on, Yoongi... You've got to be big to finish these songs you have to do... You have to be big, come on..." he kept talking to himself as he placed his pen onto the notebook paper to only pull it back up and chew on the end of it.

He began to suck on the end of his pen and smile as he giggled once more. Pulling his hood up over his head, he sighed.

"Being little right now wouldn't be too bad..." Yoongi said as he reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a white pacifier.

Popping it into his mouth, he slipped into his little space. Not even checking to see if the studio door was locked or not.

---

Hoseok started into Yoongi's studio, his eyes tired as he checked his phone.

"2 am," he read aloud as he opened the door to Yoongi's studio.

Hoseok was met with Yoongi who was sat on the ground and hugging his knees to his chest. Tears were streaming down his face as he blubbed and mumbled about something. A white pacifier was a few feet away from him and his jacket had wet marks down it.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Hoseok hurried over to his elder who shook and sobbed and blubbered as Hoseok pulled him tight into a hug.

Yoongi's crying stopped as he pulled away to look at Hoseok, "Yoonie lost his paci..." he said in a quiet voice.

"Yoonie?" Hoseok asked out loud as he patted Yoongi's head, "Paci as in pacifier?"

Yoongi nodded, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

Hoseok looked around and picked up the pacifier before wiping it off with his shirt and putting it in Yoongi's mouth.

The elder squealed in glee as he sucked on the pacifier, "Yoonie sorry he cry, Seokie..." Yoongi said in a small voice as Hoseok rubbed his back.

"It's okay, Yoonie... So why are you like this right now...?" Hoseok tried his hardest not to sound rude or disapproving in anyway.

"Yoonie a little..."

"A little? What does that mean, Yoonie?" Hoseok asked with a warm voice.

"Yoonie a little... When big Min Yoongi wants to be little, Yoonie is little!" Yoongi giggled.

Hoseok thought for a second. He sort of understood... An age regression type thing. He had heard about it before.

"Yoonie was sad cause Yoonie wanna sleep but Yoonie wanna sleep at home with Daddy..." He began to sniffle again and rub his eyes lightly, "But Yoonie doesn't have a Daddy... cause no one likes... no one likes Yoonie..." At this point the blonde was sobbing just as Hoseok had found him.

"Yoonie... Yoonie please stop crying, baby..." Hoseok sighed, "I like you, Yoonie... Seokie likes you, Yoonie..."

Yoongi looked up from his lap and stared at Hoseok, "Really?"

"Really, baby... I really do like you, okay?"

"Will Seokie be Yoonie's Daddy? Pwease?"

Hoseok was taken back and looked down as the little who was hugging tight to him, "Of course, Yoonie... I'd love to be your Daddy..."