Seokjin pt. 2

Genre: angst and fluff

Little Seokjin

Trigger Warnings: abuse, rape mention

---

"Look who's here, guys, our little baby has come home," Jimin says happily as he holds Seokjin's hand and guides him into Yoongi's apartment. Technically it was all of their collective apartment but it was only under Yoongi's name since he was the oldest physically and mentally at the time of all seven of them got the apartment a few years back. The man had looked at them so strangely but it was worth it to all be together and happy, even if the place was a bit small.

"Jinnie! Baby!" Hoseok yelled happily as the little giggled, knowing he was about to get tickles, in which he did. Hoseok smiled a dimpled smile as all of the others smiled as well, beyond happy to hear Seokjin laugh.

"Hobi! 'top it! 'top it!" Seokjin squealed through laughs as Hoseok reluctantly stopped and received a big hug from the little who went around the room and gave everyone else a hug, waiting to give Namjoon a hug last. When he got to Namjoon, the younger boy nearly picked him off the ground entirely as the little hugged him back tightly. "Joonie Bear hug!"

"Speaking of bear... Where's Fluff?" Jungkook asked as the little's face paled and he started crying. Fat tears rolled down his cheeks as he longed for his stuffed bear in his arms again.

"Fluff at bad daddy's! I wan' Fluff!" the little cried as the others offered to drive him back, "No no no! I don' wan' go back to bad daddy! He mad... He'll give me 'panks for long long time and Jinnie won' be able to sit down! My bottom wa' like TaeTae's shirt!" the little pointed at Taehyung's cherry red shirt and the caregivers understood he was exaggerating a little bit but still.

"Why would your daddy be mad?"

"Cause I wa' bad boy... I lied to bad daddy and said I go potty and be big boy but I left... When big Jinnie tried to leave last time I couldn't sit for long time! I also had a bad mark on my tummy!" Seokjin exclaimed as he looked around and saw a pretty nasty bruise on Hoseok's knee from most likely falling while teaching his dance class. "It look like that!" he said pointing to Hoseok.

"He bruised you?" Yoongi asked, seething anger as the others were angry, shocked or both as the little kept going on about when his 'bad daddy' hit him and told him what to do and forced him into things or out of things that he didn't or did want to do. Anger increased as the others looked around, waiting for Seokjin to finish all of his stories.

"And he told me big boys wear panties so that's why I am! He also said I'd get in trouble if I didn't listen but I like them so it's okay... He said my bottom looked good in them... Oh and there's this one pair of pink panties Daddy really likes and when I wear them he always touches my big boy parts and I don' like it but Daddy does so I be good boy. I usually wear pink and purple 'cause Daddy won' let me get blue or red 'cause they aren't baby colors-"

"He what?"

"Huh?"

"Your Daddy touches you? Like your big boy parts when you're little?" Namjoon asked, allowing Seokjin time to think for a moment before the little shook his head. "But you just said he did..." The little continued to shake his head as Namjoon sighed. "Baby... You can be completely honest with us..."

Seokjin suddenly cups his mouth and loudly whispers into Namjoon's ear. "Daddy told me not to tell but one time he... he put his big boy part in my bottom... It hurt a lot but Daddy said he loved me when the sticky stuff came out and then told me not to tell anyone after and then I had to be big boy and clean my bottom cause it was sticky and wet..."