.

Okay, I apologize for not updating any story for a month or two and this being the last thing I update but i just wanted to say that this story is over. I'm not writing anymore of this story. Other stories might come but they will not be little space or little space related. 

I'd like to thank everyone for all of the support and love through out the process of this book being created but everything thing "good" must come to an end. I'd like to thank friends for encouraging me and supporting me as well as all of the people who have read, voted, commented, put this story in your library etc.

Being the first story to "go big" or to get a larger amount of reads than I am used to, it makes me upset that I have to end it this way but it's for the best for many reasons. 

I wish luck to all little girls, little boys, little ones, mommies, daddies, caregivers, and the people who aren't involved in little space and just decided to read this story for some reason. I wish you all the best and hope your possible bad day gets better and just know that whatever bad is happening will pass. It might take a while but everything will be okay eventually. Eventually... 

Remember to keep your heads up.

~Star Kid