NamMinSeok

Genre: fluff

Little Jimin
Little Jungkook
Little Taehyung

In this story, Namjoon and Hoseok are dating Jimin and are also his caregivers. Jungkook and Taehyung are both littles and Jin and Yoongi are their caregivers. Jin and Yoongi are dating but they aren't dating Jungkook or Taehyung (hopefully this makes sense).

Also. BANGTAN'S HAIR COLORS HAD ME CRYING FOR HALF AN HOUR THIS MORNING. NO JOKE.

Okay on with the actual story.

The seven boys laughed and yelled as they pulled off their clothes and pulled on their swim trunks. All of them rushing to get out and into the pool.

Jimin was the first to run out and splash into the pool, it being empty since it was a request from the company so that the band could have a day without fans getting in the way. Gawking at the giant slide that he realized was unlocked for them to use, the shortest swam to the closest ladder and ran to the slide.

Yoongi had rushed to steal the best seat, one in the shade with partial sun and sat down in it, spreading across as Jin whined and pulled a chair directly next to him. The two of them smiled as Taehyung and Jungkook jumped into the pool.

The two eldest could practically hear Namjoon sigh from all the way across the large pool as the water splash from the two youngest splashed and drenched him and his towel. Instantly the younger two apologized, even if they found it hilarious. Hoseok on the other hand was jumping of the diving board in the hopes to drench his clumsy boyfriend. He did that multiple times, using the excuse that he could see Jimin on the slide better off of the diving board and would get  distracted by his beauty. Namjoon was a sucker for his boyfriends so he just gave in.

The thing that made this specific pool trip fun was the lack of all of the publicity. On a normal trip, they'd probably have cameras and fans and if that happened, they usually had to keep their shirts on to prevent people from seeing them shirtless. Some of them, like the dance line, didn't really care but they also knew that if videos or pictures were taken, it'd be all over the internet before they even got home.

Yoongi and Jin were both content, holding hands between the two chairs that were practically one chair due to the proximity. They relaxed under the semi-shade, shirtless, not having to worry about the media.

The sky was so clear and the sun was so bright and Jin quickly sat up, putting sunscreen on himself and his boyfriend and calling Jungkook and Taehyung over as well. He knew that Hoseok and Namjoon had packed sunscreen so he knew he didn't need to worry about it. But he still did.

Laying jn his seat, he slowly took Yoongi's hand back as he still felt like he atleast needed to remind the younger caregivers but the soothing feeling of Yoongi's thumb rubbing on the back of his hand made him forget about all of his worries and him and Yoongi soon fell asleep in their shaded chairs.

"Daddy! Papa! Look at Minnie!" Namjoon and Hoseok's eyes followed up the flights of winding stairs until they saw Jimin at the top, jumping happily with a big smile on his face.

Hoseok quickly climbed off of the diving board and stood next to Namjoon to get a better look at their boyfriend who they both obviously knew was now in little space.

"Thought you said the view was better on the diving board?" Namjoon joked, earning a playful nudge from Hoseok.

"Daddy! Papa! Watch me!" Jimin yelled from the top of the slide.

"We're watching you, sweet pea!" Hoseok yelled from the ground as the little giggled and grabbed a hold of the bar on the top of the slide entrance and with all of his force he pulled himself down the slide. All of the twists and turns made the little laugh as he finally saw the end and splashed loudly into the water.