VHope

Genre: fluff

Little Taehyung

I was planning on making it more just OT7 but I got carried away on the vhope

---

"Guys? I'm confused," Jimin said quietly as they all, minus Taehyung, gathered around the table for breakfast. Yoongi was the first to look up, followed by Jungkook.

"You usually are confused, hyung," Jungkook said in a joking manner as the rest laughed, other than Jimin who stared at the youngest.

"No... I'm serious, Kook... I think something is wrong with Taehyung."

"What do you mean 'something is wrong with Taehyung'? Is he hurt?" Jin asked, tearing his attention from the food on his plate and looking around at the others who were equally as worried that something bad had happened to the second youngest. Jimin sat there and thought, thinking back to the night before.

"Last night, I was sleeping on the couch and Taehyung came in to get himself a drink of water," Jimin started, soon getting interrupted by Jungkook, who was quickly reprimanded by Jin. Jimin soon continued, hoping the five others were ready to hear what he had to say. "Taehyung had this stuffed bear in his arms and a pacifier in his mouth when he walked into the living room."

"A what?"

"A pacifier?"

"Quit pulling our legs, Jimin, we were really worried there for a second!"

"I'm not joking, dammit!" Jimin yelled, being reprimanded by Jin quickly, "I swear he walked in with a bear and a pacifier and was mumbling about how he was thirsty. Something like 'TaeTae need dwink.' and he was using little kid talk! Like a child, hyung, like he was three years old!" Jimin continued to explain his odd night. Mentioning that Taehyung had left with a cup that didn't look like anything they owned. That the younger had been wearing a shirt two or three sizes to big for him that looked like he was swimming in it. That it had covered his legs to about his mid thigh so he was either wearing shorts or no pants at all.

Everyone was confused and began to brainstorm ideas, was their second youngest sick? Was he hurt? Had he hit his head?

"Good morning!" a voice pulled them all out of their conversation when Taehyung hopped down the stairs, wearing mesh shorts and a normal sized t-shirt, his boxy smile on his face. Everyone else seemed to glare at Jimin, he must have been lying. Taehyung didn't notice, however, before he walked in and popped some toast in the toaster and sat down next to Jimin where the only empty seat was.

"So how was your guys' night?" Taehyung asked, yawning slightly before giggling, "I slept the best last night than I have in weeks if I'm being honest."

Jimin looked over at everyone else who was either glaring at him or looking at Taehyung as he spoke, "I slept on the couch so I didn't have the best night." Taehyung frowned momentarily before speaking.

"Why'd you sleep on the couch, Jiminie?" the use of the nickname threw Jimin off before he responded.

"I don't know... I didn't want to sleep in my room because all of my clothes are on my bed and I was too lazy to move them to sleep," Jimin said, causing Taehyung to go slightly paler.

"Sorry, if I woke you up last night at all... I don't remember much other than going to get a drink and playing in my room-"

"Playing in your room?" Namjoon interrupted, causing Taehyung to correct himself.

"Playing on my phone in my room, I was playing a game on my phone-"

Yoongi was the one to spot the lie, "Taehyung, your phone was in my room all night because you were using my charger." Taehyung froze, hearing his toast pop up and flinching at the sound that ripped through the silence. Quickly he went and grabbed it, burning his fingers and knocking over and busting open a gallon of milk in the process.

All six other members flinched when Taehyung yelped in pain, holding his hand to his chest and mumbling to himself. "TaeTae huwt finger cause he wa not good boy..."

The only two to hear him was Jimin and Jungkook who's eyes widened when they heard him. Jimin told Jungkook that was just how he had talked the night before while the others went to Taehyung's side to help him as tears began to leak from his eyes and he began to cry loudly. A few incoherent mumbled leaving Taehyung's mouth as he held his hand close to his body.

"I sowwy! I sowwy..." he kept repeating over and over as Jin was sent off to look for the first aid kit, Yoongi and Namjoon were cleaning the counters and floor, and Hoseok sitting beside the younger, rubbing circles into his back as he calmly spoke to him.

"Taehyung? Please tell me what's wrong..." Hoseok said quietly, as everyone else was caught up in what was going on around them all, "Are you sick? I've never heard you talk like this before..."

The younger didn't verbally respond but his response was in the form of him screaming and crying louder, burying his head into Hoseok's shirt as he bawled. The eldest returned and quickly put burn relief cream onto his hand and wrapped it but the younger still continued to cry and scream loudly.

"Taehyung? What's wrong, does your hand still hurt that much?" Jin asked, concerned that he'd have to take him to the hospital but breathed a sigh of relief when the younger shook his head. He still continued to cry, though, causing Hoseok's shirt to become soaked from the front. The younger still refused to answer as he continued to cry until his eyes began to hurt and he curled up into Hoseok's hold.

The elder continued to hold onto Taehyung as he yawned and mumbled somethings that were muffled by Hoseok's shirt. "What was that, baby?" Hoseok asked, letting the name slip past his lips but he couldn't help it. Taehyung was acting like an adorable child.

No one expected Taehyung to respond to the name but he did, red in the face, but he responded louder and clearer than before, 'TaeTae said hyungies like TaeTae too much..." Jimin then looked over at Jungkook who brought his phone out. "Hyungies do too much for TaeTae cause they should jus' hate him because he bad boy and lied and made messies..."

Hoseok was confused, as was everyone else as they looked around, all except Jungkook who was searching on his phone for something, "It's okay, TaeTae, hyungies like taking care of you when you're hurt and we are able to clean up messes... but what exactly did you lie about?"

"TaeTae lied cause... I played in my room and said I didn't when I did..." Taehyung said, still snuggled up to Hoseok as he spoke, "TaeTae played wit toys an stuffies last night but thought hyungies would hate TaeTae but they don't..."

"Why would he ever hate you?" Hoseok asked as he playfully poked Taehyung's sides, causing him to laugh. Jungkook sighed in relief as he handed his phone around for everyone to read the article he had about what he knew must be the reason Taehyung was acting the way he was. Little Space.

Once the phone got around to Hoseok, he was already mid-tickle battle with the younger who squealed and giggled. Hoseok still didn't know what was going on but he just continued his joking. He held the phone in his hand, ignoring as Taehyung poked his stomach lightly and giggled but stopped when he noticed Hoseok wasn't responding.

"Taehyung, please, I need to read this-"

"But daddy!"

That's when everyone in the room froze, except for Taehyung who continued to poke at Hoseok. The ones who had already read the article knew that Taehyung thought of Hoseok as a caregiver and the two who hadn't, being Namjoon and Yoongi, thought it was just some weird kink. Hoseok froze, having not finished the article but he didn't know if he wanted to at this point.

"Finish it," Jungkook advised, Taehyung still poking Hoseok to try and get back the attention he wasn't getting anymore. The elder who still had the whining little in his lap sighed as he finished the articles and passed it onto Jin who had already read it so he gave it to Namjoon and Yoongi to read.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Hoseok asked, looking down at Taehyung who looked away and sniffed before apologizing. "Baby, I'm not mad, I just want you to feel comfortable with us," Hoseok continued, the name causing Taehyung to go bright red and bury his face in Hoseok's tear-damp shirt. It took a bit to get the little too look back at Hoseok.

"I'm sorry daddy..."

Hoseok smiled warmly before placing his hand on Taehyung's back to rub soothing circles. "It's alright, baby boy."