NamGiJin pt. 1

Genre: angst and fluff

Little Jin
Little Jungkook

This is really long. So just a heads up.

---

"God! Why isn't anyone home yet?" Jimin complained as he laid on the couch, he was home alone. His hyungs having gone to the studio and his boyfriend going with Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin to practice some dances.

It took a long time for Jimin to finally get off of the soft couch and stretch, reaching for his phone to call his boyfriend or maybe Taehyung or Hoseok.

No one picked up.

He called again.

No one picked up.

He sighed in exasperation as he heard the door open to the front and heard Jungkook's voice calling out for him. Jimin rushed to complain to his boyfriend about not picking up his calls and all the maknae did was say his phone had died but Jimin was still bored and upset.

Well... bored, upset, and hungry.

"Did you do anything while we were gone?" Jungkook asked, Hoseok and Taehyung soon following behind and Jin was a few feet behind them, looking exhausted.

"Eh, not really... I took a nap and then did some laundry but that's about it. You seem a bit stressed, do you need to... like... be little?" Jimin asked, his boyfriend sighing.

"No, Jimin, I'm fine."

Jimin paused, his face falling momentarily, "Sorry, I'm new to this whole caregiver thing... but if you start feeling little, I did find some good cartoon movies." Jungkook kissed his cheek and thanked him as Jin walked by and flung himself in the couch.

"Well, I'm going to go sleep... I need to rest after practice," Hoseok said, stretching and yawning. Taehyung felt the same and followed his boyfriend up the stairs to their shared bedroom. Jimin merely groaned, glancing over at Jin who was falling asleep on the couch, if Jin was tired then how would they have their Saturday Night Dinner?

Saturday Night Dinner had been a tradition for years and they rarely broke the cycle. Jimin wanted to make something but at the same time... he'd break tradition because Jin had always made their food on Saturday nights.

Jimin trudged into the living room and shook Jin awake, feeling slightly guilty when the elder groaned and cracked open his eyes.

"When are you going to make dinner, hyung?" Jimin asked as the eldest looked over.

"I'm really tired from dance practice... I was planning on just ordering take out or something."

"What?! But why? It's Saturday and you always make dinner on Saturday! Why are we getting take out?!" Jimin complained, getting the attention of Jungkook who had been playing a game on his phone.

"Wait, we're getting take out? Is Jin hyung not making us dinner tonight?"

Jin looked around, panicked, "I mean... I just got back from hours of dancing and I wanted to rest and just order take out and watch a movie or something-"

"But it's Saturday Night Dinner, hyung... please?" Jungkook begged, putting his phone down and looking up at Jin.

He was honestly so tired. He had practiced and practiced and had planned on ordering take out but... He didn't think the tradition meant so much to the younger boys.

"I mean... I guess I can..."

"Thank you, hyung! I'll call your boyfriends so they can get home soon!" Jimin said happily, calling up Yoongi and Namjoon.