=16=

No one moved. The warlord looked at them and narrowed his optics. They glanced at him in turn and stepped back.

"What is this?!" He shouted angrily and looked at the cons then the bots.

"They're afraid to fight Bumblebee..." Bulkhead muttered and looked at the scout.

"But they're also afraid to oppose him." Breakdown said seriously as he glanced at his friend.

"Cowards! Fight them!" The warlord shouted and smacked one of the drones. Soundwave looked at him then pointed to the scout. The evil Bumblebee glared at the bot then punched the communication specialist.

"Defy my orders again, and I'll throw you into a melting pit, like I did to all your useless minicons." He spat and smacked him again. Soundwave didn't respond as he thought about them.

"Leave him be." Knockmus said as he narrowed his optics and stepped forward. "Haven't you tortured your fellow Cybertronians enough?" He seethed as he motioned to Ratchet, Wheeljack and Jackson.

"You don't know when to stop either." He growled and motioned to Starscream then Soundwave. "Harming your own team for what purpose? Respect? Fear?" He asked and clenched his servos tightly.

"Or your own insecurities." He said seriously. The warlords helm snapped to him and he narrowed his optics.

"Fine then. Just me and you. Winner takes all." He sneered. The Prime glanced at Jack and then at Miko. The young femme was still holding on to her friend for dear life. Knockmus looked back at his brother and nodded slowly.

"If it ends your terror." He whispered and unsheathed his blade.

"You're so much like our sire." The warlord seethed angrily through gritted teeth as he pulled out his own blade. "I hate you as much as I hated him." He growled.

"You don't mean that. Optimus loved you with all his spark." He said gently. The warlord yelled angrily and ran at him as he swung his blade. The Prime blocked it and everyone moved back to give them space.

"He only ever loved you!" The warlord shouted. "He saved you from getting caught and let me suffer!" He yelled angrily as he swung at him.

"Optimus never meant for that to happen." He said as he dodged another blow to the helm. "He regretted it and wanted to help you heal." He explained and moved away again as his brother attacked.

"He abandoned me!" He cried and his brother blocked him, then gripped his servo so he couldn't pull away from the lock.

"Our sire loved you. He was proud of how strong you were, despite the wounds. You threw his trust away when you attacked the cons." He said and the other Cybertronians faceplate softened a little.

"Your anger and pain has caused you to do many regretful things. But we can start over." He said as the warlord loosened his grip. He stared at the floor and stepped back.

"We can... change this?" The warlord asked as he kept staring off to the side.

"Yes. If we work together." the Prime said as he stepped back and held his servo out. "Come... let me help you brother." He said gently as he smiled a little. The mech looked at him then reached for his servo. He gripped it then yanked him closer as he stabbed the Prime through the midsection.

::No!:: Bumblebee chirped in despair while the others cried out. Some in anger and others in surprise. Knockout flinched as he watched in shock.

"You really are like sire." The warlord sneered into his audio. Knockmus grunted as energon dripped to the floor and some leaked from his mouth. "So gullible." He said as he shoved the blade up to the hilt. "So naive... and so trusting." He smirked darkly as he twisted the blade. Knockmus gasped in pain and his optics flickered.