5 [✓]

"It's fine Byul, so how's you and Solar?" I asked while the asked girl was aiding my bruises. I saw her bite her lip to contain her smile "W-we're okay." She stuttered with red cheeks and that was a cue something new happened.

"Containing your smile and blushing cheeks. Hmm, what could that be?" I mocked and Moonbyul sighed knowing that she got caught "Okay.. Look.. We.. We're dating." She confessed and i knew i wanted to jump so high in the air but of course, Moonbyul was cleaning my wounds so i kept the joy in. "I'm so happy for you Byul." I smiled and she smiled back.

--

Beep!

Shut up.

Beep!

Damn it. Shut up!

Bee-

Freakin-

A crashing noise woke me up from my sleep and i didn't realize my hands hovered to the alarm clock that was beeping and threw it.

"Oh shit."

"Seul, everything alright?" I heard the door being knocked and it was Moonbyul asking about the noise that occured recently "Y-yeah, e-everything's fine!" I exclaimed back and released a sigh as i heard fading footsteps.

I showered and slipped on my uniform for my bodyguard duty, black slim slacks, white button up shirt along with a black necktie and a black coat.

This outfit is so hot, i'm sweating like crazy.

Once i was done putting on my uniform, i jogged to the garage of our small but-full-with-computers agency, since i was the highest agent ranked on the exams they greeted me and went on to their doings.

"Hey Seul! Catch." Eunae popped out of nowhere and threw a car key of the black striped Chevrolet beside me, as of course I caught the key effortlessly in mid-air and mouthed a 'Thank you' to Eunae and drove off. I looked beside me and instantly realized that i left our manager that would sign the contract with Mr. Bae.

Oh no oh no oh no.

There he was. Standing in front of the agency's door with his arms crossed. Kim Taehyung.

"Well, excited much that you forgot me?" He mocked sarcastically as he went inside the passenger seat beside me, i secretly rolled my eyes and clenched my fists on the steering wheel.

"Looks like you'll be her bodyguard for one year." Taehyung stated secretly smirking that Seulgi will be out of his sight for one year made him excited, of course i've known people for so long and i could sense he had a hint of excitement in his statement but i just shrugged it off.

-

"We're here." I said and got out of the car not even waiting for the passenger inside the car to get our and waltz in front of the door and say 'Hi, i'm Kim Taehyung, from Operation Agency blablabla.' . Hearing him saying that with such fake happiness made me roll my eyes the second time of the day.

He's now in front of the door with me behind him. In his files the contracts, i neatly positioned my necktie to maintain the said 'unemotional' bodyguard.

The door opened revealing Mr. Bae and one of his daughters, I suspect his younger because of how the young scarlet haired girl smile at us in pure genuine and her height was 'small.'

"Oh, Come in come in" Mr. Bae gave way and we bowed moving to the living room to start the contract.

Bae Joohyun's POV

"Eonnie, there's a girl and a boy downstairs" my youngest sister, Yeri chimed and i chuckled at her silliness.

Bae Yerim, an 11 year old girl. The youngest of the Bae sisters.

"Come with me Eonnie!" Yeri jumped up and down excitement filling her body, i held her hand and let her lead the way, she led me to the stairs where she laid on her stomach looking at the visitors secretly, i can't help but giggle at her cuteness and laid on my stomach also to observe the visitors and my eyes widened.

Seulgi?

Her outfit definitely showed her curves on her waist and how slim her legs were and her biceps retracting now and then from simple moves on the arms.

She was looking around with a blank face and landed her eyes on mine. We had a staring contest for seconds and she broke the contact first still not showing any emotion whatsoever, like she didn't know me.

She knows me right? How come..?

"Joohyun! Please come downstairs." Our father called out to me and i pretended i wasn't spying on them i tapped my front part to remove any dust from the early stomach position.

I went downstairs and sat beside my father while a man sat in front of Appa and Seulgi standing behind the couch even though it has space for one person she stood there blankly, emotionless. When her eyes landed on mine once again no glint of emotions was seen as she just stared at me intently.

I was observing Seulgi's actions and what surprised me the most is she bowed at the two men and went towards me. My heart beating at a ridiculous speed as she leaned in to my ear the proximity of our cheeks touching close.

"Please, wear something that can cover up your legs. I'll explain later once i get hired." She whispered a glint of worry can be heard in her voice but her face remained the same.

I stood up and went to my room, granting her request i wore something that covered up my legs, once i came back i saw the man who is their manager frowned when he saw me come back with something that covered up my legs, he glanced at Seulgi and glared at the towering girl.

Seulgi looked back at him emotionless as always, the man broke the contact first.

"Alright Sir, just sign the contract and she's yours." The man said and landed his gaze on me and i stared back at him.

"Done, thank you for the business. I hope none of my daughters would get hurt." Appa said and stood up along with the man and shaked hands, Seulgi stayed behind still staring at nothing i noticed her breathing became heavy as sweat were trickling down her forehead.

Is something the matter?

A/n: i almost got caught in the author's block omg. The longest author's block i've experienced is one month and im scared for it to happen again.

Editor : As if you don't have an author's block rn sweetie. It's been months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them