19[✓]

Kang Seulgi's POV

"Kang Bear speaking, over."

"Kim Solar reporting for duty. What is it Seul?"

"Get Moonbyul here and.. I blew up my freaking car and i forgot my phone in there. So yeah, i can't contact my grandma."

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

I woke up with Irene in front of me and it took me all the guts to try not to kiss her and cage her in my arms.

What? I have hormones too.

"Sorry Bear but we can't provide you a phone, only your car and equipments. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's fine, i'll just buy one."

"I'm on my way there. Ready up Moonbyul, she's gonna get punished."

"Ooh, like the kinky one? Just kidding, get yo' girl here."

"Yeah sure, the kinky one? Maybe."

"Don't provide details, i don't wanna hear it."

"Haha, funny Kang Seulgi. You jamless person."

"Shut up."

"Alright."

I heard statics and the line went blank.

I stood up and changed my clothes aware that Irene was in the room but sleeping, i slipped on an oversized t-shirt and a black leggings.

Basically all my clothes are black and white.
(Editor : Like mine)

I sighed deeply knowing that i have no money and i can't contact my guardian angel.. my grandmother.

I didn't know that i was staring at Irene's peaceful face while she was sleeping.

Peaceful. Like their life. Peaceful, That shouldn't be taken away.

I let out a breathy chuckle and went downstairs after a few minutes of stroking Irene's soft hair.

--

The girls were still asleep and Moonbyul too, with a pillow under her head and a blanket on top of her.

I smiled as i saw how good they patched up my partner, they cleaned her, took care of her, fed her.

They're basically angels who shouldn't be killed in this disgusting society.

I softly shaked Moonbyul's body and she groaned, i groaned back "You're not gonna wake up huh?" I stated and slapped her cheek but she didn't budge.

"Ugh, Seulgi you asshole." she groaned out and went back to her slumber my brows rose in amusement, first time meeting someone who doesn't react to a hard slap.

I sighed and grabbed the towel beside her and soaked it with cold water. I let the towel fall to her face and her body instantly flinched.

She threw the cold towel to god knows where, and sat up like a thunderbolt, i smirked in victory and received a glare from the older girl.

"What the hell was that for Kang Seulgi?" She asked while crossing her arms "Well,  Solar's gonna arrive in... 3... 2.. 1..-"

Beep!

"She's here." i chuckled and the older latter stood up and went to the door with her things. Before she could grab the doorknob, i immediately grab her shoulder and turn her around and slipped on a cap and a face mask.

"Keep yourself low profile, the cops are still searching." i whispered and she nodded and went out while i opened the door and waited for them to leave unexpectedly after Moonbyul went in, Solar handed Moonbyul a thing and started a conversation "Catch bear!" Moonbyul threw the thing to my direction.

I caught it and analyzed it, it was a phone. A smile instantly crept up to my lips and i waved back to the couple.

I went back inside the room and walked to the kitchen to be meeted with Irene drinking milk on the table, i walked past her and patted her head.

Cute.

I cooked their breakfast while Irene sat there peacefully drinking her cup of milk, i peeled an apple and placed it on a small plate and slid it beside Irene's cup of milk, she looked at me and i just gave her a smile and i saw her blush, i just turned around glad i had an effect on the older girl.

I heard statics from my earpiece on my pocket and i fished it out of my pocket and turned the earpiece on.

"Kang Bear speaking. Identify yourself."

" *static* the agen- *static* help us no- *static* this is *static* Jun *static* Yooa. *static*"

"State status now."

"Everyone here- *static* we need to move- *static* Eunae! Get ou- *static* the agency is on fire. *static* Eunae needs- *static* HELP! SEULGI SHE *static* NEEDS HELP! *static*"

"I...I'm coming. Please keep everyone safe."

The other line went blank and i rushed the flight of stairs, grabbed my pistol, face mask and tied my hair into a ponytail.

I grabbed ahold of Irene's shoulder fast but gentle i was sweating as nervousness took over "Please.. Stay here, i'll be back.." i breathed out and Irene held my hand and stood up "Stay safe, Bear." she said and pecked my cheek.

I froze on the spot the whole place blurring only Irene was not blurred, her smile that gives light.

I wished i could stay forever by her side.

But i'm just a bodyguard.

I nod and went out the house with a rapid heart.

I definitely like her and that's a big problem.

"I wish i could just walk up and say 'i love you' to her but that's off limits to a lowlife person like me."

A/n: HOWTFDIDINOTKNOWABOUT BLACKPINK'S SAFETY ELECTRIC SONG? i hate myself for missing that :(

#1 on Seulrene are you freaking kidding me? I've been aiming top 5 in the Jensoo category on my other book but i got #1 on Seulrene? y'all im crying at how high my book gone thanks to all of you my book has ranked on the top 5.

Have a lovely day my estaethics!

Editor : Is that your fandom name jagi? How cute~

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them