36[✓]

Kang Seulgi's POV

They can't track me because earlier they hitted the choker several times with the pellet gun breaking it, my phone is dead. And the only thing i have right now is my swiss army knife but it's on the bottom of my pocket.

I let out a sigh, even making a fog. I was still bleeding yet I'm alive, i let out a small painful laugh.

"I would be dead already if they find me." I talked to myself some fog coming out every time i speak.

"Someone help me-" i heard the lock of the door being fumbled with.

Another round of torture, no. I can't handle this anymore, i'll die.

I let out a painful sigh as the door began to open. Being pale as a snowflake, lips violet due to cold, but the blood was so visible.

Four silhouettes entered the room and I can't make out who they were because of the blood that dripped across my eyes. The only light was on me. My bloody cold body on the pole.

I couldn't clearly see them but one person jogged up to me cupping my cheek, i winced in pain, "Don't touch me you hypocrites." I growled and the person seem to be taken aback since his or her hand seemed to froze. "Seulgi its me." A melodic voice i've grown fond of spoke out. "I-Irene.. How.. What are you doing here?" I spoke out some fog coming out of my mouth.

"I'm here to get you out of here." She sternly stated. "The elder lady at the cafe yesterday saw you enter here that's how." She explained and i was too weak to even reply a single word feeling my breathing weaken, "Joy, she's freezing cold. Get your butt over here cuz' you're a medical student." Irene commanded and i closed my eyes feeling a stinging pain struck my head making me hiss in pain. "My arms are broken." I whispered rather audibly for Joy and Irene to hear. "I've got dislocated fingers and a hell lot of bleeding wounds. I'm currently dying and my body is in need of blood." I grimaced in pain while saying it my wounds in my neck sting every time i speak.

"Yeri get over here and bring us the first aid." Joy said and some footsteps echoed throughout the room "My gun, at the other side of the walls. I've got some bullets and i can still manage it i think." I muttered audibly and Irene heard it "Wendy eonnie can you get Seulgi's gun on the other side of the warehouse?"

"On it."

Irene finally freed my wrists from the cuffs and i sighed in relief mixed with pain. "Go, it's freezing cold here." I hissed and Irene and Joy helped me get a better resting position while Yeri did first aid on my wounds.

"Wendy can you turn off the ac?" Joy asked and Wendy replied an 'uh huh!' And turned it off, i smiled a bit in relief my cheeks hurting every gum i move.

"Every inch of my body hurts." I rasped out and they held my arms over their shoulders and carried me to the car. "It hurts." Feeling my arms being held hurted.

"I'll carry her, ready the seat Joy." I felt my arm being laid gently on my side and Irene carried me, since my arms was broken i just laid my weight on her back to avoid falling.

"I'm sorry if I'm heavy." I rasped out and felt my legs being ripped off when she held on to it. "Ugh. Crap, Irene it hurts." I hissed again and avoided myself to let out a scream when she jumped to adjust my position.

"We're almost there, hold on Seulgi." Irene's soft voice kept me alive. When we arrived at the car they laid me on the back seat with Irene and Yeri. "Eonnie.. Stay with us." I heard Yeri's quiet sniffles and i mentally hated myself for not being able to see clearly and for dislocating my fingers and breaking my arms.

"I'll be fine Yerimie. Eonnie won't go anywhere." I tried my best to speak for Yeri and smiled for her. I showed her my eyesmile that she'd grown fond of. I felt a hand by my forehead and slowly cleaned the blood, while every move that hand made i winced. After the painful minute of cleaning i can finally see clearly. I turned my head painfully to Irene's direction and her eyes held so much worry.

"We're taking you to our treehouse somewhere far from the neighbourhood. Appa told us to stay there for awhile. He's there waiting for us." Wendy said from the driver's seat and i nod.

I laid my stinging head on Irene's shoulder her hand caressing my hand gently not wanting to harm my dislocated fingers "what did they do to you?" Irene's soft voice asked and i had to give all my energy to speak clearly "T-Torture." I said weakly feeling the back of my throat burn.

"I'm so sorry we found you after 2 days stuck in that warehouse.." she said and held my cold hand with her warm ones. "Your freezing cold." She spoke softly and i felt like my body was inside a freezing refrigerator that's been closed for days without opening it.

Oh wait. I was in a warehouse and a fucking ac froze me. Right.

"Seulgi unnie is very strong. Her nerves could stop functioning if she would be too cold and i'm proud of her." Joy said from the front seat.

"Thank you." I rasped out once again and closed my eyes letting my head hang on top of the seat rather than Irene's shoulder.

I'll be.. fine.. soon.. all of this would be bad memories.

A/n: SMH PEOPLE I WANT TO MAKE A BOOK, A SEULRENE ONE AGAIN BUT A TEXT MESSAGE ONE MAJEIWBSI HELP ME DECIDE

im still hype from the comeback yesterday.