13 [✓]

Her lips touched mine.

I closed my eyes.

--

I opened my eyes.

"Just a dream.." i trailed off seeing i'm still on the floor, the doorknob twisted and i saw the girls coming in and looking at me confused to why i'm on the floor.

I excused myself out and went outside the room receiving worried and confused looks.

I checked my watch.

12:10 pm, Afternoon. 7/9/18.

I also have personal issues, abusive childhood and drugged.

The past was too much for me to take.

I went to the garden and sat on the bench and held my favorite flower, a rose in my hand. It's scent intoxicating my nostrils.

Rose..

*flashback*

"Mother! Look what i saw!" I bounced happily to my mother and i bragged the rose that was on my hand, she scoffed.

"What's so special about a fucking rose huh!?" she screamed, her eyes pure of hatred and anger "Is the rose's scent so pretty? Unlike our house that smells like trash huh!?" she threw the chair to my direction and i luckily avoided it. "I'll let your father punish you." she scoffed and went back to smoking.

I went back to my room crying, i peeked at my window and saw a boy at my age at his window. I opened my window and he waved at me, smiling.

I waved back smiling, and that's when our friendship started.

--

I am now 10 years old and i was abused by my parents, but a little light always came to my dark life whenever i talked to the boy across the window.

His name was Park Jimin.

When we were throwing crumpled papers to each other's window to shoot at the held trash bin in our hands, we get punished because of the mess we made.

Sometimes we'd high five each other in the air and laugh like kindergartens, his parents saw me and seemed happy to meet me, unfortunately for mine my parents hated Jimin for no reason.

After 6 years.

We still talk through the window and sometimes my parents caught me and would beat me up, even Jimin saw one time that my mother threw a chair at me inside my room and my father tugging my hair hard. He would always talk to me with a frown after a beating and me always reassuring him I'm fine and he didn't need to worry.

Since then, i tend illustrate my love to him by sending hearts to him and he did the same while smiling sweetly, he really even believed we were destined because of our similar eyesmile, his parents agreed and mine didn't.

He was the light of my dark world.

He was my happy pill.

My euphoria.

His smile was enough to make my heart beat a thousand times in one second.

A simple open of the window destined us to meet, but a simple open of it led my lover's death and so as his parents. Because of the open window i saw everything. Because of the day i opened the window his life came to an end because of me.

It's all my fault.

I shouldn't have opened my window.

I should have kept it closed.

I should have kept the blinds down.

Maybe he was my euphoria all the time that lasted for years, but a euphoria was just a happy dream. That will end, badly.

My parents broke in through his house, while i was tied in a chair in front of the window Jimin looking at me worried and the star of the show happened.

My parents finally dealt with his parents and now him.

He knew what would happen next.

He knew his life came to an end. And it would end in minutes.

He picked up a vase filled with one rose and smiled at me, a smile full of sorrow and love.

My bloody parents stabbed him on the back, before Jimin could lose unconsciousness he mouthed the words..

'Saranghae, Kang Seulgi.'

My whole world stopped, my mouth wanting to shout for him but stopped by a duct tape. My whole body becoming numb, my wrists burning from the tightness of the rope.

I wanted to take him in my arms.

I wanted to touch him.

I wanted to talk to him.

Weren't parents supposed to be good?

Why?

While those thoughts flooded my head, my body fell with the chair and my head hitted the shards of the glass lamp of my room. It's shard slowly digging through my skin, my tears staining the cold messy floor of my room.

'I'm sorry, Jimin.'

*end of flashback*

"Seulgi? Are you okay?"

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them