37[✓]

It can't be, right?

It.. looks exactly the same in my dreams.

We arrived on the said treehouse and the insides were exactly the same as what i've dreamt of.

"Wow, where'd you get this giant bucket?" I rasped out while leaning on Irene for support "I'm sorry if I'm a bothersome." I rasped out again and all of them sighed "Eonnie can you stop apologizing? It's fine." Joy said "We would be devastated if you'd end up dying." Wendy added "I agree, so stop Eonnie." Yeri finished and i hummed in reply, my throat vibrating painfully.

I sure don't remember a giant bucket, but i can remember the net.

I glanced at the net beside us while we were ascending.

First love and Last love..

I stared at Irene's side profile, feeling my heart race every time i stare at her, even on my weakest days just a glance or stare at her flawless face makes me stitched up already.

My so called dead phone suddenly vibrated.

I guess it lied.

"Hyunnie, can you get the call and put it up to my ear?" I rasped out after entering the treehouse laying me on the mattress gently, my ears bleeding.

"Sure."

She picked up the phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hello Seulgi? It's Yongsun."

"Uhn, yes..?" I replied rather unsure since i didn't hear much because i think my right eardrum just blew up on the torture.

"It's about Moonbyul. Remember Stray Kids unit? They putted Moonbyul on a training, they lured her to the training room and beated her up."

"Ah! Yes. Ah ouch- please let her recover quick." I replied, forcing myself to sit on the mattress with Irene helping me.

"We heard what happened. Please recover quickly Seul."

"Ah- y-yes thank you, goodbye." I let Irene take away the phone and she ended the call, Mr. Bae came to me with a box that seems like some utensils for a surgery.

"This will be quick Seulgi." He said and i nod, he sat down beside me and took my dislocated finger gently on the pillow.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain, my throat vibrating suit making me hiss in pain.

Bae Joohyun's POV

Every scream she made caused my heart to break.

2 days in that freezing warehouse? How much pain did she resist?

"Irene, go. We'll cook dinner, talk to her." Appa came and nodded to the three girls who showed concern in their eyes.

I nod and went to her room, she looked so weak.

Her chest going up and down catching all the oxygen her nostrils can get, she gave a small smile and i walked towards her taking her hand gently in mine, her body as fragile as a glass.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and she closed her bruised eyes "I'm.. fine." She rasped out and i can't help but place a soft kiss on her forehead.

I sadly stared at her mono eyes that i've grown fond of "You'll be fine."

"Irene, if you would be asked who to go with.. Would you choose your first love or last love?" She asked her voice husky and rasp, anyone could be turned on by that voice but now wasn't the time for dirty thoughts.

"Who is your first love Irene?" She asked once more and some memories flooded my mind "Kim Taehyung."

I swore i saw her eyes glisten with sadness, but she quickly hid it with a smile "That's great." She smiled with her charismatic eyesmile.

"If the two of us would be on the edge of a cliff, hanging with one hand and any minute we could lose our grip." She paused and inhaled. "Taehyung or Me?" She stared straight into my eyes.

She chuckles when i didn't answer for a minute. "It's fine Irene, sometimes your heart says Taehyung and your mind says Seulgi. I understand it all, because you're also my last love." She smiled fondly as if she didn't go through intense torture.

She leaned in to place a peck on the bridge of my nose and we smiled at each other, appreciating each other's presence.

"I missed you." I whispered, cupping her bruised cheeks "I missed you too." she replied and i leaned in to give her a kiss.

She pulled out first and smiled innocently.

"I'll be fine in a few days."

"I hope."

A/n: oh gosh. Im freezing cold everyone, when I was visiting my father at the cemetery, it suddenly rained and i got soaked. Except for my family.

It's GoDDaMN cOlD.

Important:
Classes are starting tommorow and the updates will be delayed, please bear with me for slow updates okay? I'll try my best to update my stories in a regular basis.

blackvelstaethics out!

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them