20[✓]

I started running towards the agency, my legs were tired but the safety of my friends what mattered to me the most.

Eunae. Solar. Moonbyul. Yooa. Somi. Fight for me.

I saw smoke colliding with the white clouds on the far distance of a building, my speed increased after knowing it was our agency. Everyone was running out of the building, but something seems odd.

I grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and i faced him "Where's Yooa? Or any of my team?!" I screamed and he scoffed "Those five? They're inside." He turned his back on me and i kicked his spine before running inside, i ran through the fire, the scorching blaze touching my skin, I jumped up the flight of stairs and slammed open a half burned door.

I saw three silhouettes behind the fire, i grabbed the nearby extinguisher hoping it wasn't empty, since i found it on the floor, luckily it was enough to extinguish the fire on the silhouettes' way.

It was Moonbyul and Eunae carrying Yongsun and Somi towards the exit behind me, my nostrils was slowly filled with smoke and i choked out feeling the lump on my throat.

They spotted me and i immediately cleared their way breaking or shoving away burning materials on their way.

"Y-Yooa.. She's in there... We're sorry.." Eunae coughed out from the intensity of the smoke, i shook my head and motioned them towards the exit and went to the burning hallway.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I cursed as there were many rooms, i checked each room, as i neared a dead end I heard distant voices on the other end of the hall.

I ran to where the voices were and slammed open the door, i heard the voices were coming inside from a certain door.

I saw Yooa on the floor with fire burning on each materials inside the room, Yooa wasn't alone. There were six men surrounding her, her arm was bleeding due to a gunshot.

Six pair of eyes met mine and i instantly knew it was them, the mafia.

"Oh, great timing Kang! We were about to kill your friend here." A man with broad shoulders gripped Yooa's hair and a devious smirk danced on his lips "Where's the girl Kang." The short man with blonde hair stated and threatened me with a gun "Never, i will never hand her over to your dirty hands." I said while clenching my fists.

The one with bunny teeth and the one with a sharp jawline and red hair gripped my arms tight and a short man with light minted hair walked to my direction and gripped my collar pulling it towards him.

I stared at his eyes not showing any fear, nervousness nor discomfort. "Let my friend go." I gritted my teeth and the man in front of me smirked and did a hand sign.

They shoved me towards a burning shelf and the fire burnt my skin, but I didn't show any trace of pain on my face.

I sighed, i gripped the bunny teeth guy and shoved him towards the fire, kicked the blonde guy on where-the-light-doesn't-shine area and kicked his head knocking him unconscious, i knocked the guy and shoved him to the fire unconscious and punched the guy with red hair on the stomach making him grunt in pain, I had time to retrieve his gun and smacked him hard with the gun.

I aimed towards the man with broad shoulders the gun and a gun was also aimed at me, it was from the man with minted hair, aimed at my head.

"Time to give up Kang." The short man mocked with a smirk i sighed "Me? Give up? That's not how a Kang acts mister." I mocked back with the same tone he used and kicked the gun to god-knows-where and smacked his head with the butt of the gun.

"Woah there Kang, come closer or i'll burn your friend." The man with broad shoulders spat and tugged Yooa towards the fire i scoffed and shot his arm and smacked him unconscious.

"Our history never leaves anyone alive. But you're lucky i let you off." I scoffed at the unconscious bodies and carried Yooa towards the exit, my body extremely exhausted as the adrenaline wore off and my nostril filled with smoke and my bare skin touched by the blazing fire.

My shirt was on Yooa's mouth while i ran, earlier i soaked the shirt in cold water nearby and handed it to Yooa and escaped the burning room.

When we were one step towards the exit two shelves blocked our way.

I let out a string of pants and curses as i pushed the hot metallic shelves on the side and returning to Yooa with hot hands.

I carried her outside and kneeled, gently laying her on the asphalt. I felt exhaustion and felt an enormous wave of fatigue come.

I retrieved my half-burned half-wet shirt from Yooa's mouth and slipped my arms to the sleeves and plop my head on the neckline.

My body was filled with burns, white and red marks all over, i sighed and walked back to Irene's house ignoring Taehyung's aggressive calls.

A/n: woah okay. Sorry for not updating yesterday.

A little moonsun wont hurt eh?

Edit: why tf did i name this chap funeral? Lol

Editor : Cause we're dead inside babe , that's why.

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them