15[✓]

Kang Seulgi's POV

"You see your dead lover over there Seulgi? That's how dead our love for you is." my mother smirked and father scoffed and turned on the a/c on at a high freezing temperature, while i was bleeding on the floor tied up.

I was in my own blood of pool, i was losing blood. I heard the distant creak of a door and distant footsteps fading.

They left my life just like that.

I cried, draining the remaining energy within me i felt all the pain that lingered throughout my entire body.

"Wake up Seulgi. Someone is inside the house."

"Wake up."

--

A hand was on my arm shaking me violently, i groaned and then a weight appeared in my stomach and a palm met my cheek. A hand on my collarbone clutching my shirt.

"Wake up, Seulgi." A familiar voice said and i opened my eyes to be met with a familiar beauty.

"There's someone in the house." Wendy said from beside me and i stood up leading them to the closet room at the other side of the room.

"Stay here." I instructed and they nodded, i spotted a baseball bat and grabbed it and went out to check the noise.

The noise were heard inside Wendy's room, i peeked and saw two silhouettes with two familiar bags.

Call my luck worse for this happening.

The door creaked and the two silhouettes came rushing towards me. I ran to the other corner of the hallway, waiting for the criminals to show themselves.

And it was my bloody parents.

"Oh, great seeing you in such a rich house Seulgi. Tell me, did you marry someone rich?" Eomma smirked in such a gruesome tone "Or did she use her husband to let us get all this luxury?" Appa smirked slowly coming towards my position "No honey, the chairman's children are female. She must have married a woman" Eomma scoffed and walked slowly with Appa " Oh, maybe she did. Poor girl."

Neither of them knew that the girls on the other room heard the conversation.

I inhaled deeply and held the bat in her hands tightly. "Ya know? Considering i was your daughter and that you killed Jimin the one that made me happy,  unlike you two who made me feel like trash!" I exclaimed full of sorrow, hatred and anger "I now declare myself biologically not your daughter and i never was!" I exclaimed again and the now-called-criminals charged towards me.

They tried to stab me but because of my thin body i dodged it swiftly and quickly.

Blue and red light illuminated inside the house and the two criminals stabbed me successfully this time.

The other knife on my side and the other on my shoulder.

I screamed in pain but that didn't stop me from stopping my parents escape before the police could come inside.

I enveloped them like a koala and gave them punches on their filthy faces.

They smelled like drugs, cigarettes, alcohol and blood.

"Stop right there!" A policeman said and pointed his gun towards my parents who threw me to the wall and the knife on my shoulder deepened.

More police came in and helped me "Ma'am, are you the only one here?" The police asked named Jeon Jungkook asked and i nod and pointed the free room. "S-Storage room." I stuttered out before passing out from blood loss.

"Stay with us Ma'am!"

--

Bae Joohyun's POV

"Oh, great seeing you in such a rich house Seulgi. Tell me, did you marry someone rich?"

"Or did she use her husband to let us get all this luxury?"

"No honey, the chairman's children are female. She must have married a woman"

"Oh, maybe she did. Poor girl."

"Ya know? Considering i was your daughter and that you killed Jimin the one that made me happy, unlike you two who made me feel like trash!"

"I now declare myself biologically not your daughter and i never was!"

We heard Seulgi scream for the first time, and it felt painful.

Wendy tightened her embrace on us and i stared at the door waiting for a smiling Seulgi show up, but my hopes crushed when a police officer came in.

"Ma'am, the girl outside passed out. We're taking her to the hospital, do any of you want to come with her in the ambulance?" The officer asked and i looked at my siblings but they looked too lost to express anything.

I stood up and nod he nods back and i followed him to the hallway to be met with an unconscious Seulgi being laid on the stretcher.

I can see the knife stabs on her body and i felt my knees weak just by seeing her weak body.

"Fight, Seulgi."

A/n: guys whatever i write is a freaking angst. It seems like my mind doesn't know what fluff is.

So yeah unconscious. But im not making this like my other story on the chapter mirror maze where Jisoo was lost.

No. Just no. Im gonna make this into another concept. *wink wink*

Double update for everyone cuz im out the whole day on June 4 because of responsibilities

Editor : Poor bunny

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them