32[✓]

"R-o-o-k-i-e" Wendy spelled out to all of us and we tilted our heads in confusion.

"Rookie." She stated for the fifth time.

"Lookie"

"Close enough Yeri." Wendy hummed.

"Frookie"

"What the hell is that Moonbyul?" Wendy looked at her amused.

"Mookie"

"Close enough Joy." Wendy did a thumbs up.

"Rolookie"

"Oh my god Yooa what is that?" Wendy asked more amused than earlier.

"ROOKIE." She said again emphasizing every syllable.

"Lookie." All of us said in unison.

"That's it, i'm outta here." Wendy rolled her eyes and went out the door, we clapped our hands and went out the door going to god-knows-where.

I was just a step away from the door when i felt someone grip my wrist and turned me around my back leaning on the door with a smiling Irene in front of me "Let's go out." And i swore my heard just stopped beating when she showed me the most beautiful smile i had ever seen.

"A-Alright." I managed to make my reply while her face was close to mine our lips brushing, a small smile playing on her lips, she grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers perfectly filling each gap.

"Let me dress up and we'll go." I said and she followed me to her room while i set some clothes on the couch and my back facing her while i stripped out of my pajamas.

I yawned slightly while i raised my shirt above my head. "If you're tired we don't need to go, I'll gladly let you rest." Irene said with worry and i shaked my head and chuckled.

"I'm alright."

"You've been overworking yourself since your agency caught a fire." She wrapped her soft arms on my waist. "I'm fine, i promise." I said with a smile to reassure her, and she scrunched her nose in disagreement but sighed anyways "Just tell me when your tired and we'll come back okay?"

I nod my head and she smiled in satisfaction and leaned up to plant a soft kiss on my cheek, before she could land her lips on my cheek i turned and caught her lips with mine instead, she gasped surprised, i smiled and continued wearing my clothes.

---

I went out with Irene who had her hair in a bun and some harry potter glasses, paired with some ripped jeans, pink sweater and a white Nike.

"Adorable." I smiled and pecked Irene's cheek, she giggled softly.

I was wearing a black oversized shirt paired with some ripped jeans and a black Nike the opposite of Irene's.

I went inside my car turning the ignition on and driving out of the driveway, i turned on the radio and some jazz music burst from the speakers (whatever jazz can do, im currently tired).

We stopped by my old school, since it was already abandoned a year ago some would tour around here for educational purposes since it was the university that scored straight A in all contests.

I held Irene's hand and walked towards the stadium where we used to play sports.

To my surprise nine girls was there playing baseball, i smiled lightly remembering my baseball days.

How are you guys? Is everything fine with your lives?

I sat with Irene watching the nine girls play in the abandoned stadium, and when the blonde haired hit the baseball with the bat, with sharp eyes i followed the ball and realized it was flying towards our direction.

When it was close enough I caught it, it was painful but it brought back memories, my palm went red and the nine girls jogged towards us seemingly wanting to retrieve the ball, i chuckled and tossed the ball to the brown haired girl.

"E-eonnie we're sorry." The blonde haired apologized and all of them bowed down apologetically.

"No don't worry, what's your names?"

"Jeongyeon." The boy like girl said and i nod.

"Momo." The blonde haired.

"Sana." The brown haired.

"Jihyo." The red haired.

"Dahyun."

"Nayeon."

"Tzuyu."

"Mina."

"Chaeyoung."

I realized who they were and they were our juniors back then, i chuckled lightly when they didn't realize who I was.

I was well known for being the ace player in the baseball team.

"No one knows me? Our juniors?" I smiled and their eyes widened "Seulgi eonnie?!" Momo exclaimed.

"The ace and captain of the tigers?!" Sana exclaimed her eyes wide. "Yep , that's me."

I silently prayed that their eyeballs won't pop out of their sockets, i felt a squeeze on my hand and i looked at Irene, she looked uncomfortable. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead not minding the nine squealing girls in front of us.

"Let's play?" I said after comforting Irene.

"Yes please!"

----

Bae Joohyun's POV

Seulgi walked to the middle of the field with a baseball on her hand, she shaked her arms and legs.

Wow.

Her throwing pose was so flawless, and when she threw the ball i also saw a flash of her abs.

"KANG SEULGI!!" I screamed out fangirling.

----

"You were good back there." I complimented her when she got back and she grinned while wiping her sweat.

"Good ol' memories." She sighed out.

I grinned and held her sweaty palm and led her to the car "Let's go back, you're probably wanting sleep." I said and she yawned indicating i was right.

A/n TWO MORE HOURS BLINKS OMG KEEP STREAMING!

AHHHWURHWIDBIENAIS

I WANT TO RANT ABOUT BLACKPINK AND RED VELVET ALL MY LIFE BUT I CAN'T SO JUST STREAM ALL YOU CAN BLINKS. LET'S GET THE TEASER TO 10M !

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them