24[✓]

"Alright since none of you knows how to cook, I'll cook. " i stated and they rolled their eyes "It's a true fact!" I defended.

"Well, a fact remains that you like Irene." Somi said blankly "You're obvious Seulgi. But lucky you Irene is oblivious." Yooa added, i scratched my head and pouted "Alright I'll cook, you three deliver it to your respective girls." I said and walked out the room heading towards the kitchen.

To my surprise, Irene was there and a sizzling sound was heard throughout the whole room not hearing my footsteps due to the loud sizzle.

I slowly walked to her moving figure since the ingredients i needed was inside the cabinet above Irene's petite head.

I reached for the ingredients on top and i felt the petite girl flinch.

Since I can't reach the ingredients i slowly leaned forward to reach it, my torso touching her back.

Bae Joohyun's POV

Oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my.

I mentally cursed myself for flinching, our bodies are centimetres close, her torso touching my back.

I continued cooking with flustered cheeks, not minding her sweaty skin connecting with my back.

Like? Heol, am i so blessed right now.

Okay maybe too much blessing as she left to the side and reached for the cabinet on top letting her shirt rise, a clear view of her abs.

Irene, CONTROL.

I mentally failed and ended up panting heavily my orbs gazing her abs through my peripheral vision completely losing control.

WHY IS SHE WEARING A FREAKING THIN WHITE SHIRT AGAIN?

"Hey.. Joohyun.. Is there a spare apron i can use?"

YOU CAN GLADLY TAKE MINE AND I'LL KEEP IT FOREVER-oh wait there's one on storage room.

"Yeah, we have one inside the storage room." I said trying to maintain my cool as i felt a pit of my stomach.

She left the kitchen and went towards the storage room.

Okay screw this, i'm making this official.

I turned off the stove and untied my apron, my pink shirt soaked with sweat.

Kang Seulgi's POV

I went to the storage room leaving the door open.

What? A freaking rat would show up and kiss my ass? I would bet that for a million.

I found two aprons on the upper side of the shelf, i reached out standing on my tip toes to reach the apron.

I felt a tug on my shirt and before i could look at the face i felt a grip on my collar forcing me down and facing me to the owner of the hands.

Oh. My. God.

Irene gripped my collar tightly, her eyes was filled with lust and desire and i could tell i did something that turned her like this.

What did i do- oh. Oh my god. Oh my freaking- i'm gonna burn this shirt.

She closed the door when she came in and i swore to the entire galaxy if she kisses me i'm gonna die.

And that's what's exactly happening now.

The non existent gap of our lips and faces is now existing, she was closing in and i could already feel her heavy breathe hitting my lips. Her eyes staring at my lips like a lost puppy.

Our lips finally touched for the first time, i tilted my head to the side slightly giving her better access, i felt a lick on my bottom lip and i opened my mouth, fighting for dominance, of course she won roaming her muscle throughout my whole mouth wanting to feel and taste every gap inside not leaving unattended spaces.

After what felt like hours of kissing she pulled out leaving a string of saliva our eyes narrowed in desire.

We were both panting heavily, leaning her forehead against mine i let my eyes flutter close.

"You're officially mine."

"Of course, i'm officially yours Bae Joohyun."

Out of nowhere the door knob twisted and in instinct, i pulled Irene with me towards the open cabinet closing it quietly. I heard a soft giggle from the older girl, i smiled at her connecting our foreheads again.

"I swore i heard someone say 'You're officially mine'"

"They must have hid."

"You're joking right?"

"No, i'll find the- ah! Ah! Ah! Somi stop! Ah!"

"You're not, so beat it Moonbyul."

"She's right Byul."

"Yeah, i agree with Wendy eonnie."

My eyes widened knowing that they'll tease me for a month.

"My sweet bear."

I turned to Irene and a loving smile formed on her lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I kissed her once more again and squished her cheeks, making her pout.

"Aigoo~ my little bunny~" i cooed and she giggled lightly.

"I swear if i open this and see them i'm going to lose my shit."

Our eyes widened in horror.

"Crap."

A/n:
Me balancing my life schedule:

Sleep: wtf is dat.

Food: fridge always empty damn. But im keeping my body slim.

Wattpad: half of my day contains wattpad.

Writing: yeah atleast quarter of my day.

Online chatting: rarely. I barely talk to my friends online when it's summer.

Chatting irl: who th would i talk with?

Listening to music: hell yeah that's my life.

Fangirling: almost everyday.

Squealing: a pack of squeals for free.

Dying dramatically because of kpop: every single day.

Posts photos of kpop idols: why not?

Retweets every goddamn tweet of bts, bp, mamamoo, and red velvet: yeah. Im a multi fandom trash.

Alive: WITH THREE DAYS LEFT FOR BP'S COMEBACK? I AM NOT ALIVE.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them