♪Move♪

Jimin Focus

It wasn't even thirty minutes when Jimin grew tired of hanging up tacky, thick sweaters (torn to shreds and smelling of coconut oil and gasoline) and old colorful leather jackets with painted yellow smiley faces dripping down the sleeves.

The fuck poor kids art project is this? Jimin scrunched up his nose before hanging one of the ugly bright things- color coordinated as best as possible- on the rack. Yoongi was over twiddling about with a few screws to keep the curtain bar in place for the second time (the first time he did it he'd forgotten the curtain- Jimin fell straight into the pyramid of boxes with fits of laughter).

"Hey, Tim Allen from Home Improvement?" Jimin grinned. "You almost done?" Yoongi gave him the finger, setting down his screwdriver and shrugging off his hoodie. They hadn't been working for long, but it felt like hours. It was drafty in the upstairs space and both boys could feel their skin becoming sticky with the heat. Cool summer nights Jimin's ass.

Yoongi cracked his neck and shuffled to a different angle; he grumbled under his breath about something unintelligible before squinting up at his work.
The junior boy watched his back muscles flex as he wiggled his pale arms into a stretch. He was wearing a thin black tank top; one of those old, hem half un-sewn, threads loose, fabric beading, near see-through tanks that fell just at his hips over his black and white joggers.
The little thinned patch along the low cut arm hole that made Jimin want to slip his fingers through them while pressing his nose into the clerk's tummy to smell the vanilla coffee, salted caramel and detergent.

The college boy really was a beautiful sight to see. Only slightly tanned like a perfectly roasted marshmallow- Jimin suspected his blood was like the unicorn's from Harry Potter- and hair darker than oblivion in the dim lighting. His eyebrows fell together with concentration and shimmered with a thin layer of sweat. Cheeks flushed and tongue dipping out of his mouth every now and then to moisten his lips.

The stereos pumped in a mumbled lofi remixed version of 'What Is Love' by Haddaway and the older had been bobbing his head and tapping his foot while he worked. His voice croaked out a little unceremoniously and off time, but, to the younger, it was absolutely charming.

Jimin relented from making a Snow White joke simply just to have the pleasure of watching Yoongi's pouty lips 'noot' into a whistle as he secured the final curtain in place.
He let out an 'Ooff' before blowing a raspberry and bending his stiff back.
Jimin's hands twitched, wanting to smooth down the slope of the older boys tummy.

"Fuck, what time is it?" He rasped, glancing behind him to find Jimin already starring. The younger dropped the red, slippery swing jacket clutched between his tiny hands back into the box it came from and checked his phone.

"Almost twelve." Jimin gave a lopsided look.

"Fuck~" Yoongi groaned, dark locks flopping away from his forehead as he threw his head back.

"We'll be done soon, honey boy." The junior released a giggle at the older's pain. "But we should break in a little. I'm hungry as shit."

"Fine." Yoongi grunted.
They went back at it; Jimin dancing in tempo to Aretha Franklin's 'I Never Loved A Man'.

"♪My friends keep tellin' me~ that you ain't no good. But ooh! They don't know.. that I'd leave you~ if I could.♪" Jimin's lips curled into a smile, spinning around and picking up some white leather pants with yellow tasseled zippers and expertly hanging them up.
He swung his hips while mouthing a little clumsily around the English, but enjoyed the soft piano and banging brass.

"You could've been a dancer in your past life, Short Cake." Yoongi cat called.

"Maybe I was." Jimin laughed, picking up a shawl to dramatically toss around his neck and over his shoulder. A scandalous look flashed across his face before falling soft to Yoongi's airy laughter. He tripped on his way to the hangers and the older quite literally cackled.