~ Six ~

Song: Gravity by Sara Bareilles

My heart is shattered. I'm not a human being. What am I thinking? My best friend isn't a human either.

" A what? "

" A demonated hybrid... "

"What does demonated even fricking mean?!?"

" When you are a demonated specie, which is very rare, you have the ability to be very dangerous and cruel. By example you kill with no remorse. "

"And what is a hybrid? "

" A hybrid is a mix of two creature specifically a vampire and a witch. This means that you can make spells and make chants but you have to live like a vampire to stay healthy. "

"... I need to drink blood?...'

" Yes that's part of it"

I gulp. I mean I'm trying to gulp. I can't swallow it. I can't swallow any of it. Not now, not ever.

" I thought you were just the new guy in our school. But you're not even really 18 you're much older. You came here for me?"

" Just because I'm not 8 doesn't mean I cant attend high school. I am an 18 year old with a lot of experience. And no I didn't transfer here for you, I transferred because your mom said that you could come back into her life."

I stare at my phone, it's 01:35 in the morning I have to go to sleep. There's school tomorrow.

" You didn't come back to go out with her did you?" I mumbled barely audible.

" No! I wasn't the same person at the time. I'm back as an 18 year old to worry."

"Thanks Matt... I needed to know the truth and I'm happy you told me, I might come up to you and ask you questions every now and then though..."

" You're welcome Rain and I'm here if you need me "

I lie down on my bed and pull the sheets up. I feel him right next to eme as his back touches mine. He kisses my shoulder and lays his hand on waist. I blush all over again crying silently for him not to hear me. I didn't believe any of this. I was a demon. I am evil. That's probably the reason why I don't have many friends. Soon enough I will just hurt Matt and Elly. I know I won't be able to sleep this night...

×××××

"That makes you a demonated Vampire... "

I never knew a phrase could hurt so much.

" Wake up baby. You're gonna be late for school"

I am going to be late. I don't feel like wearing anything fancy so I'm just gonna wear sweatpants with one of Matt's tops beautifully tied around my waist.

I am weak it's been a while I haven't eaten properly. I stare at the mirror. I have dark circles around my eyes and my skin I even more pale than usual. I think its caused by the lack of sleep.

I walk to school with Matt. I look horrible. My dark skin was pale, I had flobby eyes and I didn't even shower this morning. I think the worst in all that is that when I was walking in the school corridors, all I could hear were whispers.

Everybody was looking at me as if I had killed someone. I think they are all aware. They are all going to kill me.

Lena came up to me.

" We know, Rain, there's no point of hiding it from us."

" What are you talking about? "

" Stop acting Rain, you and mr bad boy hooked up. He doesn't like you stop trying so hard. "