~Thirty ~

Song: Lucid dreams by Juice WRLD

I actually thought that living without those rings was going to be easy.

Well I guess I was wrong.

Its damn difficult.

No I haven't drank form the vein.

No I haven't committed any crimes.

Yes I'm still alive and healthy.

Almost.

The effect of the rings is slowly fading away form my body and I will soon be back to my true state. And I'm scared about that. Its gonna be tough, I feel it.

The guy in the white tuxedo hasn't come back in weeks ( two weeks to be precise). My mom hasn;t been back either. Elly is gone to Russia to live with her mom for a while. I havent had any news from Theo in a long long time and I'm not planning on calling him anytime soon.

Ever since I'm aware about what his family does to my kind, there is just no way I was going to call him. Ever!

Rain you know that he really did love you and that what you had was real...

I don't know what to think anymore. Its just messing up with my mind.

Matt, however, came round to my house ever since. He's been taking care of me and looking out for me.

Now, you may wondering how come Matt came back into my life after everything has happened.

After my mom left and the guy in the white tux left my house, I was alone for four days and couldn't bear with being alone. I was scared of everything and the thought of Jason coming back into my house and touching me revolved me. So I had to call someone for help. Knowing that I had no Elly, no Theo, no Mom, no Father and as a result no friends left, I only had one choice left. 

Matt Rivera.

I told myself that he was the only one who could protect me at this point and that if i didn't have protection I might also end up dead. So I took my phone and took matters in my own hands.

He literaly stopped his was to Australia to come and see me. We stayed together and tried to apologize to each other. This might seem crazy for real but we're back to friends now. 

Oh and by the way, he's gone to Chipotle to buy some lunch.

My mom hasnt been back since like I said, but she wrote an email to me saying that she loves me and that she wont be back for summer vacation because she has a lot of work to do. She also mentionned that she got her powers back so she's a witch again. 

I'm happy for her but I'm still kinda mad at her. I'm mad at her because she told me evrything about Theo. Things I didnt want to know because he was my boyfriend. 

Okay he was my boyfriend in my head but still. I loved that guy.

At least now I know the truth about him; that's the good part in all of this. Truth hurts and when you're told the truth you have to deal with it.

I'm so bored at the moment. What the hell can I do because Matt arrives?

I head to shower. The great old classic.

After I finished showering, I wore comfy clothes and brushed my hair into an afro. By then Matt was back and laid underwear on my bed

" Isn't this a deja vu? You're starting this shit again arent you?" I giggle.

" Don't moan, I know that these are your favorites."

" It's crazy how you know me so well"

" Its crazy how I can read you like an open book. Oh and by the way you look lovely today."