~Twenty Six~

It's about 11pm and we have an hour to get Kirsty and get the money or Jason is going to kill us. Elly and I are sitting on the dining table still looking in every corner looking for a black woman on her phone. After 20 minutes of searching I finally decide to text Jason asking him if he had an idea where she could be. 

Jason we've got a problem.  

JAnd what is that?

R- Kirsty Grace is nowhere to be found...

J- Deal w it

R- What? This is 4 ur money remember. If we don't find her, Elly and I r leaving this stupid Gala alright?

J-  Fine fine. Get ur ass out of the town hall. 

R- Why? and what do we do next?

J- She's not where you are. A couple streets away there's the four seasons hotel...

R- Oh no...

J- She's in room number 6.

" Josie are we bothering you during the prayer?"

" Oh crap! N-NO of of course not I'm sorry i'll put it away. Sorry for disturbing. " I stammer

After those words I look down whilst I secretly send one last message to Jason.

R- K.

After the prayer we were allowed to move. I grab Elly as we head outside.

" Where are you girls heading?" asks the bodyguard.

" Sasha doesn't feel good so I'm bringing her home..." I lie.

" Really? What were you girls doing in the storage room then?"

" Umm nothing sir..."

" I was just kidding, it wasn't you guys who were reported to be in the storage room. Have a great evening and be careful going home."

" Thanks sir."

Elly and I leave the town hall looking for the four seasons hotel. 

" So what did Jason tell you?"

" He told me that she was in the four seasns hotel in room 6"

" Alright it's not really far from here anyway."

" I'm tired Elly like seriously, these heels are killing me and this dress in beautiful but so damn huge to walk with."

" The mission is almost done just hang on."

" Okay but i'm taking off my shoes. I don't care if that means I have to walk bare feeted."

" Do what you want but lets hurry up before it starts raining heavier."

Elly and I start walking. We weren't walking fast because our feet hurt but we were trying to. Right now my muscles are begging for help. They just want to rest. But thats not going to be possible knowing that we had to go and fiding Kirsty Grace. I wish I never accepted the mission even if it means that I won't have 10 thousand bucks. 

It's pouring which makes our dresses heavier than they were before. My hair is dripping wet making my afro curls to sag onto my dress. Elly's hair is also drenched making it look like dreadlocks. Then we see it... The four seasons hotel.

We head towards the entrance until a woman stares at us.

" Oh my lord! Look at you girls. " She says handing us a towel to dry ourselves. " Are you here for a room?."