~Fourteen~

I am standing in a dark alley. My mom is by my side and my dad on the other. My dad is wearing a mask. But I can still see his eyes though. His eyes were all red with no sight of white. The alley is surrounded by hung up bodies. Then I realise that they were the guard's bodies. All the sixteen guard I killed were hung. I feel the urge to puke. I kneel down and the creepy woman comes up to me. She puts my chin up.

" These are the people you killed... You killed this one with a stab in the heart, the other one with a strong hit in the spine, this one with a sword in the ne-"

" Stop! I don't want to hear it..."

" This one is the best, by taking his heart out!"

" I SAID STOP IT!!" suddenly everything around me light up with fire.

Both of my parents are burning to death. My mom is staring at me with tears in her eyes and my dad is resisting to the pain. Just then I realise that Matt and Elly are in the dream too. Elly and Matt are screaming. After the fire stopped, my moms, Matt's and Elly's bodies were hung up with the rest of the dead bodies. My dad's body wasn't there though. Just then somebody strangles me from behind.

" Join me my daughter, my creation. You are so beautiful and intelligent. You are really strong just like me. Remember that I love you Riverton"

" L-let me g-go."

"You'll be perfect if your emotions were off"

Just then a needle stings my arm. I can't bear the pain."

"AAHHHHHHHHH!" I scream.

××××××××××

" AAHHHHHHHHHH"

I sit up. Theo is holding my hand. He slept on my side I think. I let go of his hand, sit up and I wipe my face and shove my hands through my hair. I check my arm. There's nothing. I stare at the alarm clock. Its 3:15 in the morning. I look on my left and Theo's awake. He sits up and gives me a hug.

" It's okay Rain... Whatever dream you had, I'm here and you're okay."

He gives me a hug and I let him be. He is warm and cunning. All i feel is protection when I burry my face in his bold chest. I start crying shaking and scared. 

I think my eyes are bright gold which seems to freak Matt out as that's basically all you can see in the room.

" What's wrong Rain, you're scaring me!"

" T-there, there w-was f-fire Matt, Elly, Mom. I k-killed them!!"

" No you didn't kill them Rain, you had a nightmare that's all, what happened to them exactly?"

" I don't know!!"

" Rain focus what happened to them exactly"

" I DON'T KNOW MATT! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"

I get off the bed shaking and in a hurry and I walk around the room. I try to open the door but the door is locked.

" Why is the door locked? WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED!"

" Calm down Rain everything is okay. You are just going crazy right now. Breath."

" YOU THINK I'M CRAZY??!! I'M NOT CRAZY!! YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY. I DON'T GET WHY YOU DON'T LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVE YOU!"

" How do you know that I don't love you. You are killing me when you say his name! You still think I'm Matt. WHY are  you doing this!"

Theo leans towards me and kisses my cheek. He then slides his finger on my face in order to wipe away my tears.