~ Five~

Song: Starboy by The Weeknd

" Wake up big cow, your training starts in 5 minutes! "

I woke up with his ugly voice unfortunately telling me what to do.He has no idea wht I'm planning for him today. I'm not the "bad girl" type but I had to get this sorted. This asshole should understand that he I not the only one playing.

After he left my room to the gym I made my bed and wore my sports short shorts and my crop top with knee length socks and my sneakers. I stared at the mirror in horror.

These clothes are disgusting on me. I think its because I'm used to wearing huge tops with pants or something.

I walk down to the basement.

When I came in the gym, he was still punching his bag but when he stared at me I could tell he didn't want to stop.

I think my game is working.

I walked with sass over to him and asked him.

"So, master, what do I do today? "

He didn't answer he just kept staring at me his eyes wide open with his mouth making an "o" shape.

"Okay then I'll just run on track"

"No! come back, you'll be lifting weights today... "

He pointed out to where the weight was..

I picked it up. It was real heavy. I acted as if it want anyway.

Then he came close.

" Put the weight lightly on your shoulders and bend your knees to a 90° angle... "

He explained it with so much softness. Which was suprising. As he was teaching me he slid his hand on my inner thigh smirking. It's was really uncomfortable knowing that I wasn't used to people touching me in awkward places. Then I realised that I should never of tried playing his game.

After that he tells me to do 50 squats with the weights slowly and he sits down and watches me to them. He wasn't just sitting down, he was sitting down behind me.

I could tell he was just doing this to glare at my butt. Ugh guys....

After my legs were about to detach off my body, Matt told me to go and punch the punching bag. To he honest it was something I never did. Ever!

So I walked up to it and tried to punch it with sassiness but I think I ruined that.

" Rain calm down, it looks like you are fighting into thin air. Let me teach you"

I didn't want him to approach me but it happened.

He put his arms on my waist and starts touching my arms. He then slides his fingers on my lower back (near my butt) and moves me side to side to show me how my torso should move when I'm punching.

Say hello to the world of awkwardness.

He is touching my arms and I feel his chest colliding into my back. I didn't mind though weirdly. I carry on boxing until he tells me to stop.

I turn around and he stares at me and then my lips. He leans towards me until I feel his breath against my lips.

It was my turn to play. I had to win. I moved back and he stared at me with confusion.

" I don't do Bad boys... " I smirk at him and I leave the gym.

" Where do you think you're going? Come back here you're not done "