Herobrine

Fear started to rise in him. "Why would he attack the village if he wants me to defeat him??? Does he know the risk" Steve thought. "Look, there is no need for this, you can just leave this village and never come back, it's that simple," Frank said as he walked into the conversation. "Frank, don't get into it, this could be dangerous," Steve thought. Herobrine ignored him. There was a moment of silence. "Well be it," Herobrine said. Herobrine stomped his hoof on the ground causing lightning to strike on a house but didn't cause it to burn into flames. Herobrine disappeared then a small note flew toward the ground. Steve picked it up then read it. "Go to the rocky ridge cave if you don't want to see your precious world burn," The note said. "What does it say???"Alex asked, walking next to Steve. Steve gave the note to her. Alex gasped then gave it to Frank then he passed it to Elliot. Steve realized that dawn was rising, which means it'll be safe in a bit. "So... What now???"Elliot asked. I'm going..."Steve murmured. "I'm coming with you... You can't go on this alone" Alex said. "Thanks," Steve said. "May I join??? You saw me earlier on how fast I can attack"Frank said. Steve nodded. Frank smiled then started to hop around. "I'm gonna prepare Y'all for this journey, and give you some weapons and supplies, and you'll be needing a map, I don't think you know where the rocky ridge is at," Elliot said. "Thank you, but first let's help the village," Steve said. Elliot nodded in agreement. Steve and Alex and the others started separating to help the other ponies. "What will this journey hold???"Steve thought.