Underwater

Steve noticed Alex swimming around in confusion. "Can we talk underwater??? Oh wait, we can talk" Alex said as bubbles come out of her mouth. "Let's check the glowing" Steve said. Alex nodded. Alex started swimming toward the glowing until when Steve lightened his horn he noticed a one-eye fish-like creature was swimming toward her. Steve lurched a front of her until he felt like he was being dragged. Steve levitated on his sword then stabbed it in the eye. The creature started swimming away, leaving a trail of blood. Steve swam toward Alex. "Thanks, I think the glowing thing is a chest" Alex said. They both swam further and noticed it was a chest, Steve levitated on his sword and the chest then started swimming back to the shore. Both of them hopped out of the pond, soaking wet. Steve set his sword with the saddlebags then set the chest a front of him. "Give me a crystal," Steve said. Alex nodded then gave one to him. Steve poked the green crystal on the chest then it opened. There was a scroll in there. Steve levitated on it then opened it. "It looks like a map, it shows that we need to go to the ledge," Steve said, showing Alex the map. Alex sighed. She grabbed her saddlebag then put it on her back then got her bow and arrows. Steve put the map in his saddlebag then released the green crystal from the chest then put it in his saddlebag then put it on his back then started levitating on his sword. "You ready???" Steve asked. "I guess so" Alex replied. "Alright, let's go," Steve said as he started leading her out of the cave.