Creepers

The three were walking, Frank was ahead of them. Steve was starting to hear a hissing sound behind him. "Creeper..."Steve thought. He pushes Alex out of the way then they both collapsed as there was an explosion behind them. Steve and Alex stood up. When Steve looked back, he saw a herd of them. "Creepers!!! Run!!! I'll be right there!!!"Steve called out as he levitated his sword. Alex started running. "Good, now that the others safe, I got to take care of this on my own"Steve thought. He started to charge at the Creepers. As he got closer, some of them started twitching and making hissing sounds. He swung his sword, killing two of them, he threw one at the third creeper, but the fourth creeper started hissing behind him. He levitated his sword as fast as he can then turned back to see the fourth creeper laying on the ground, with an arrow on the head. Steve looked back to where his friends were at and Alex was there levitating on a bow. He levitated his sword back to his saddlebag then started walking toward them. "Thanks, that was a pretty good shot back there," Steve said, not only impressed but kinda embarrassed at the same time. "No problem, I had a lot of practice back then, how do these creepers know where we heading???"Alex asked. "Maybe they can see us easily in the opening," Frank said, joining into the conversation. Steve looked around and saw the woods that was nearby. An idea popped up into his head. "Maybe we could walk into the woods, and we can keep walking if we still see the ocean" Steve said. "Yeah, that'll lessen the chance on creepers seeing us," Alex said. "Alright then, let's go," Steve said as he started walking toward the woods.