The Split

Three days later, Steve was drinking a glass of water until Frank walked up to him. "Hey, Steve... Can you talk to me outside???" Frank asked. "Sure" Steve nodded. They both walked out together. "What's up???" Steve asked. "Remember back at Zamora, and the map told us that there is a land that leads us to Equestria???" Frank said. "Yeah" Steve nodded. "Well... Can Beth and I move there???" Frank asked. "Sure, you mean once this is over???" Steve said. Frank shook his head. "No, I mean when we go there then try to warn Equestria about the monsters because their gonna go here to there and then once they're gone, we move there" Frank explained. "You mean right now???" Steve asked. Frank nodded. "I don't want anypony killed by the monsters, somepony's gotta warn them," Frank said. Steve sighed. There was silence in the morning. "He's got a good point, maybe I should let them". Steve nodded. "Alright, you may go and warn them," Steve said. "Thank you," Frank said.

Frank and Beth were about to leave, Beth hugged Alex while Steve hugged Frank. "Have Faith, both of you," Beth said. They nodded. "We'll miss you," Frank said. "Me too," Steve said. "Good luck defeating Herobrine," Frank said. "Thank you," Steve said. Fang started licking his leg, trying to cheer him up. "We better be going before it get's dark," Frank said. Steve nodded. "May we see each other someday," Beth said. Frank grabbed his saddlebag and Beth grabbed her own. They looked back at them then went out. There was a moment of silence then Steve sighed. "What are we gonna do without them???" Alex asked. "First thing in the morning tomorrow, we're going to the Rocky Ridges" Steve replied.