Chapter 23

Sorry for the long delay.

Hence compensating with a long chapter.

************

Stella, daughter of my Gamma is three years old, heart shaped face with chocolate brown eyes. She's the light in my dark life. I always find happiness when she visits me along with her parents to meetings and luncheons. She's like my niece, and no one harms what's mine.

I vigorously searched her future, she being close to me, I could easily find what I was looking for. I could see huge canopy of oak trees and everything went dark afterwards.

If kidnappers didn't move the children to a farther place then oak trees are found to the South West of Idaho. I rushed to find Winster to update him with the latest information.

"Winster, we should make a move, children might be present at southern part of Idaho", I exclaimed. He got up from his chair and made few calls after listening to my blabber. " I updated Blaze about the same. They are on their way to Idaho".

"Why can't he transport them Winster, it would be much faster."

"I guess theory knowledge about supernatural is lacking or you aren't paying attention to classes Mia. Transporting any other supernaturals other than Sorcerer blood will do a permanent damage to oneself."

I huffed in frustration. That will take more time. They might shift the location of their strong hold. I am the Alpha and I need to take a decision for my people. Only dark wizards can transport, me being the only exception. Though my transportations are not apt, I should give my hundred percent for this one.

I had taken leave from Winster and was walking back to my room when I heard someone cry bitterly. It takes no genius to find who that was. Rose, mate of Gamma Richard. "Don't cry Ro, Alpha will get our daughter back safe", he consoled his uncontrollably crying mate. Such a beautiful relationship they share. I left them alone and continued to walk towards my room when the intensity of his words stung me.

His trust on his Alpha was unlike anything. He blindly believed that I was capable of anything and everything and here I am, such a hopeless case. I should gear up and at least try meeting their expectations. I can no longer wait for help. My people need me. Dark witch or not, I should excel in transportation.

As soon as I reached my room, I shut the door tight, warded it, so that no one would disturb me. What am doing is incredibly stupid and might cost my life, But am not going to sit around doing nothing. I concentrated on the memory I have of Stella's future, picturizing it, praying that it works without any fault. I was pulled into dark abyss meaning my transportation worked and now am lying on ground looking above me the canopy to oak trees.

I stood and examined myself looking for any missing parts but found none. Yes, hurray !! I succeeded in transportation. I could no longer enjoy my victory as I felt something out of place. Something is wrong I could feel it but can't come in terms with what is wrong.

Wait a second, the place is very silent for monsters to be. I had taken a look around me but there is no sign of any disturbance or that someone is been held captive. I could use a location spell to find Stella.

As I chanted the spell, there was no buzz which is usually present in my blood whenever I perform any spell. My anxiety shooted up. There is no way I can face the dangers out there without my magic. But the question still lingers, where are there.

I tried hard to recollect the livid pictures I had seen in Stella's future. It's the very same place. Blue sky peeking out between the canopy of oak trees. I looked up matching the present scenery with that of Stella's future.