Chapter 24

I would put Kilauea volcano at shame. I'm that angry. I rushed out of the study to my room to find that my daughter was missing. I hissed at Bulk who followed me. "Where is my child".

He didn't reply, this got me furious, "where is my child", I screamed at him. "You should calm down Mia, anger doesn't lead you to answers".

"Mia, please", sobbed Agasta before I went for Bulk's throat. I turned towards her immediately.

"Where is my child Agasta". I spoke gritting my teeth. I don't want to lash out at the poor soul. "Where all cursed souls are, follow me" she said leading me to a dormitory. I entered the dormitory only to find that there are approximately fifty children affected by the curse. My eyes brimmed with tears looking at the condition in here.

"Your children are there, Alpha", said Bulk. I didn't bother when he addressed me Alpha. All I wanted to do was see my children now. My legs started to shake as I neared their beds, all the children kidnapped from my territory are lying on beds, with distorted faces and algae like bubbles covered all over their body. If this is what looks like being cursed, I don't know what would Stella look like, when she's hit bad by the curse.

I collapsed on ground unable to digest what I was looking at. I screamed, pulled my hair out of frustration but nothing soothened me. I want someone to say that everything will be alright. Harry, I want you here.

Bulk pulled me into his arms as I sobbed uncontrollably. "Mia, she's in her last days, she has only two nights left", sobbed Agasta beside me silently. "Two nights left, two nights, she hardly looks alive, she's turned to a fucking rotten corpse". I screamed at her and she shrinked in fear.

"Screaming at my mate will not break the curse. You should think logically, we should act fast" said John.

"You freaking give me permission to get out of this goddamn place so I can get the queen" I glared at him from under Bulk's arm.

His face immediately turned guilty. Fear clenched my heart. " What the shit are you hiding from me now". I couldn't care less if I was practically insulting an Alpha. He deserves it.

" I can't open the portal to other world. Once in six months would my permission grant in and out pass to other creature". That was all it took to lash out at the Alpha, holding him in choke hold. Static blowing out of me. I guess am getting my magic back and this alpha would be as good as dead.

"Please Mia, please", I glared at Agasta and put this no use Alpha down.

She immediately rushed to her mate's side. I can't let my people die over a curse. The pain it caused when Stella's mutilated body crossed across my mind was beyond words to express.

I have few questions and they need answers. I can't sit here, hand on hand doing nothing. I returned to the dormitory to find John but he already left to his study.

"I couldn't see the girl like that, it's like looking at my son once more. Every breath of her reminds me how her life is hanging on a thread. I wish to die Agasta. Mia is right, I am not a fitting alpha to my people." John started crying. I could hear some noises. Guess Agasta is providing him support he wanted. I did not want to disturb their privacy, but my daughter doesn't have much time.

I knocked the door and got into the room after I heard John's 'get in' command.

"I have few doubts, answer them appropriately", I questioned authoritatively.

"Why chose children of my clan and not others".

"Magic is what we and you have in common and hence it led us to your land." he answered.

"I can't use my magic here and why is that".

"Actually am shocked you could make it here, no one other than water elements can get in. I thought you are too, but you don't smell so, I guess you not possessing water element in you blocked your powers".