First Meeting

So this is a story that's here to help me with my English exam but I will carry this on after the exam or if it does well.
~~~~~

Lance and Hunk were just relaxing the whole day whilst Pidge was still at her college she was accepted into recently, rarely moving for anything but food, drinks, and only for lance fresh air on the balcony. When Pidge finally came back she seemed to be texting someone on her phone.
"You got a girlfriend already Pigeon? Nice going~" Lance smirked.
"No idiot, I just met a kid called Keith. He gave me his number, also turns out he is our neighbor — he lives with his older brother." Pidge sneers in response.
-
The week ended pretty quickly, it was finally Friday and Lance was excited for when Pidge finally got home. He was bouncing around the house, getting sunscreen, towels, and some water bottles for hunk, Pidge and himself. As soon as Pidge got home Lance pushed her up the stairs to get ready. But now you're probably wondering where they're going? Well isn't obvious? The beach! They made as a rule to go to the beach every Friday for Lance's sake, he loved water and literally needed it to make sure he doesn't go ballistic. As they all got ready Lance had already walked out the door only wearing large swimming trunks, and holding his own and Hunk's towels. As he was waiting, leaning on his car, his eyes caught a dark figure. The figure had raven black hair in the style of a mullet, dressed in all black with a cropped-red jacket. Lance noticed the stranger had dark-violet eyes, and they were locked on him. As the boy walked on Lance saw Hunk and Pigde finally walk out the house.

"Finally! C'mon let's go already!" Lance shouts as Pidge rolls her eyes and starts to walk. Hunk takes his towel off lance and also starts to walk after Pidge. As lance sees them walk off he locks the door and runs after them, shouting. As he finally catches up with the two, he starts to think of the raven-haired boy that walked past him. Something that really bothered Lance was staring, he wasn't sure why maybe because off all of his sibling staring at him and then deciding to fight with him. Or maybe it's just that he couldn't tell what people were thinking when they starred, it could mean so many things. Sure he loves the unknown, it's exciting and gives him a thrill— but he doesn't love it when its the unknown is the thought or emotion of a person...
——
As they all finally got to the beach they headed to a small area, that nobody goes to, that they found when they first came to the beach. The part of the beach was small, surrounded by rocks and had a cliff-like barrier. They had just finished climbing the cliff they finally got to touch the soft- yellow sand. Lance was just about to drop his stuff next to Hunk who was sitting down on his towel, Lance got a signal from the water telling him that 'they weren't alone'. He looked up and he saw the raven-haired boy and what seemed to be another person. The other person was a young adult, quite buff and his hair was also black with a white tuff of hair.

Lance started to tap Hunk quickly, which worked, he pointed upwards to the two and Hunk was as confused as Lance was. As the two were starring Pidge had crawled out the water and saw the two starring at the rocks. As she walked up to the she started to notice the two figures above the rocks.
"Who are they?" Lance murmurs to Hunk and Pidge,
"Wait... that's Keith and his brother Shiro!" Pidge shouts, but it seemed to be too loud as the figures, now known as Keith and Shiro, now turned to the others.

As the two waved to Pidge and started to stand up and walk over to the others, whilst Pidge was smiling Lance and Hunk were looking at each other in confusion. The two climbed down lance started to see the two figures clearer. The raven-haired boy, now who was known as Keith, was smaller than lance, but only by a few inches. The other figure Shiro, was way taller than Lance, and had a scar from his cheek, over his nose and to the other cheek. As the two got to the three, they started to talk to Pidge and only Pidge. The two boys started too get bored from the conversation that they weren't even included in, so they stood up and walked to the sea— as Lance looked back he saw Keith covering his face with Shiro and Pidge laughing.