Bad News

As the last class of Pidge's day came to his end, walking out room to see the giant hoards of people walking past each room, gaining in size each time a group joining the main body of people. She hadn't been paying in class, because of the horrifying news herself and her professor Allura had found out from the sample of food.

As she was walking towards the home of the three young adults, she was yanked from her shoulder— now hearing Keith shouting her name down her small ear.
"Pidge! God, I was shouting your new since you got out the classroom! You've got your head in the clouds!" Keith shouted, resting himself on his knees— panting.

"Sorry Keith, I've just had somethings I was too focused on today, too many times I was called out for day dreaming..." Pidge shrugged, pouting at Keith, watching him stand up and whip a small amount of beads of sweat off his forehead. Pidge grins at how exhausted Keith was,
"Not much of the athletic type, are you?" Pidge teased, grinning.

"Yeah yeah, laugh all you want, I was more of a stay on the bench, don't talk to me, type of person!" Keith defended, rolling his eyes, "Anyway, don't we need to get home?"

Pidge nodded, "So you can get to your boyfriend?~" she grinned, pouting her lips and started walking, laughing to herself. Keith grumbled something under his breath before catching up with the small girl,
"No can do, I've a got a small essay I need to write, I'm making a little longer with some extra credit." Keith explained, looking up at his window, from his house which was just started to show.

"What's it about?" Pidge wondered, looking at Keith.
"Sports and what not, just what it's about and how successful of a job it can be etc." He reported back to her, making her grin, "What? What are you grinning about?"

"Oh might know someone who can help you with that subject~" She smirked evilly, Keith's eyes widened open.
"Who?! I wasn't going to admit this but I do need help, who is it?!" Keith screamed, taking hold of her shirt in his fists.
"The one and only..." Pidge started, feeling the anxiety through Keith's fists, "Lance McLain, your blue eyed boyfriend."

Keith groaned, his arms dropped to his sides, "Fine, but if he starts to get in my pants instead of helping, I'm sending him back home." Keith threatened, sure it was his ...boyfriend? Keith didn't know what to call him and Lance. Sure they were dating, but they hadn't actually gone offical? Anyway, even though they were dating doesn't mean he can't help with this, when Pidge especially told him who.

"You go home, I'll tell Lance to come round!" Pidge spoke, still grinning, and walked away to the pathway of her house. Keith rolled his eyes and walked home, he opened the door with his spare keys.

As he walked in he saw Shiro in the Kitchen, with two other people— who he knew as Coran and Allura. As soon as he dropped his bag at the door, he got attention from Allura, she snapped her head over in his direction and ran over fasted than anybody could , then wrapped her arms around him,
"Keith! It's so good to see you again! Did you get into college?! Well done! Oh my god I'm so happy for you! How's your social life, any special someone?" The question went on and on and Keith smiled, son answering all the questions, but leaving Lance out of the conversation.

Shiro invited them to stay the night and they happily agreeded, taking their spare clothes into the extra room they had in the attic, which was clean. Keith took his bag and headed upstairs, he went inside his room, painted black walls, and a red ceiling, he recalled the day him and Shiro were painting the room and the ceiling was so drippy, that Shiro's white fluff had now turned red!

Keith chuckles at the thought, he sat down at his desk, pulling out his laptop and notes from the class. He opened up his laptop, typing in his password, and going into Microsoft Word. As he read over his notes, he wondered when Lance was going to get here, but he didn't mind, he would start now and ask Lance to correct his mistakes.

As Pidge entered the house, she saw Lance and Hunk sitting in the back room just watching some random drama show. When they door closed, both heads turned to the source,
"Pidge! Did you get them results from the professor?" Hunk stood up, looking at her worryingly.

She frowned and sighed, making Lance tense up, "I have some bad news..."
Both Hunk and Lance sighed.

As Keith finished his second paragraph, he heard Shiro shout his name. He groaned and rolled off his chair, as he rolled on the floor he started to here footsteps coming up the stairs. They weren't heavy like Shiro's, or light like Pidge's... Lance!

He rocketed upwards, sitting back on his chair. He tried to act seemingly relaxed in his chair, the door opened and he looked over— to see the same boy with dark caramel hair.
"I heard you needed some help on a small project?" He grins walking next to the chair Keith's day on, looking at the laptop filled with words and millions of tabs.

Keith smiles,
"Yeah, can you help?" He joyfully speaks. Lance looked back at him, "Well of course!"