HAIDER ALI KHAN

I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man.... JAY -Z

//

HAIDER ALI KHAN The CEO of SIGMA enterprises UK. An arrogant and rich man. He never takes NO from anyone.
He has the entire business world wrapped around his finger.  The most desirable and handsome man .Girls swoon at the small sight of him. A true playboy who changes girlfriends like one change's their clothes.

SIGMA Enterprises Building is easy to spot in the middle of Birmingham with its splendor edifice. It's a huge building all curved with glass with SIGMA enterprises written over the glass front
Doors.

Aston Martin One-77 parked before  sigma enterprises . The security guard opened the door of the car. A man with crisp three piece suit came out of the car. The guard greeted him Nodding his head he walk ahead to the building following 4 men. His manager James walks to his right side and his Administrative Assistant matt walking left to him. Two of his gauards were following them.

The guard press for the twenty second floor after everyone get into the elevator.

Haider walks to his office,  his office is ridiculously huge.  There was a leather couch in the corner of the room , a coffee maker was in the other corner of the room. A glass desk was in the centre of the room with an armchair and two guest chairs. The right side wall made of glass with a beautiful view of Birmingham.

" good morning Mr Khan. "

" morning Lisa, can you tell me my schedules. " he said without removing his gaze on the laptop.

" you have a meeting with the GRD industries CEO in five minutes then you have to take an interview for COO. "

" an interview, what the board people doing there if I have to take the interview?? "

" Mr Khan Philip is on leave so no one interview them except you. And he interviewed everyone the other day only two people are sorted out. "

" okay send them after 30 minutes.  "

" sure and Mr David will be here in a few minutes. "

" okay "

David walks into the office and greeted haider.

" hello Mr Khan. "

" hello Mr David. Please take your seat. " he gestured.

" thank you, may I know why you called me? "

" I thought you guessed, well if you have guessed it correctly I don't think your company shares go down within a year you take the position of your father. " he chuckled evilly.

" what are you trying to say Mr Khan. "

" it's simple I want your company. Just sign this paper and leave. "

David read the papers, he fumed in anger and punched the desk.

" what the hell is this Mr Khan. Just 10 million dollars. Do you know what's the price of my company shares in the market. "

" relax David. You don't have fucking rights to touch my things. And about the shares ,just make calls to know the real value of your company. " he said flicking the papers,.

" what's your real intention Mr Khan. If you think my company is running in loss. "

" it's simple I want to see my company name everywhere. So are you signing the paper or not. " David sighed but signed, he knows his company is facing a loss, it's good he sold the company to haider.

**

" Mr Khan the candidates are waiting, when you want me to send them. "

Looking at his watch, " send them now, just two right. "