guilt

If you think meera was childish and her immaturity ruined them,  you are right. She was immature. But you have to put yourself in her shoes, she was a nerd and middle class girl while haider was school jock , not to mention he is a multi millionaire. So it's obvious we might think their love may not true, may be they are taking advantage of us or using us. That's pretty normal.

They were under 20 , their love is true but they were kids. So I guess her running away from him was right.

******

Trigger warning :

Self harm.

I'm not into this though , I hate the people who self harm themselves. They think it's a way to escape or to show how mess their life is or how gulit they are.

I pity the people have guts to self harm themselves , but don't have guts to face their problem. Suicide or self harming is not a solution . It will never help, it will just increse your depression at one point of time you simply start hating your own self.

Why I'm saying this all, haha no idea. But I wanted to voice my thoughts. Anyway happy reading!!

*****

After hearing sid's words meera felt her world turned upside down. Her legs felt jelly, as if it doesn't have strength to make her stand and she falls on the ground with a thud. Everyone in the flinched when she fall but None tried to help her. They couldn't believe she thought so low about haider. 

They saw him haider on the road alone while returning from the party. Avanti and sid was the first one rushed to him. Haider cried like a child in avanti's arms, sid noticed haider broke the headlights of his car by his hand. Blood was dropping from the wounds. When sid bandaged his hand, he didn't flinch. He didn't utter anything.  That scares shit out of them.

' my baby girl died... I should also die ' their heart stopped hearing those words. First they thought meera is hurt or something bad happened to her. After confirming from haider's mom that meera is safe and she's in her room, they understood he didn't mean any psychical damage.

He looked like a man sucked out of life!! They were furious to know what meera did to him.

After hearing her accusion they lost it.

Sid's words ringing in her mind over and over again . She was frozen to the bone.

' he was never at fault yet she punished him '

The day haider confessed his love, she knew he meant each and every word he utter . She remember the amount of love & honest his eyes held.

' it's not a school fling, I want to spend my life with you '

His words felt like throne pricking at her throat.

Everyone in the scared hearing ear piercings cry of meera.

She looked so violent, so mad. She pulled her hair out harshly and slapped her cheeks repeatedly.

Avanti and rashi tried to hold her, but she didn't let them. She pushed the out of the room and broke everything in the room.

Sid and vishal pushed the door open and saw meera standing with a Knife in her hand.

" meera drop it " vishal said,

" meera drop it now. We don't want you to harm yourself. " sid tried to take the knife from her hand.

" don't.... " avanti, rashi and haider's mom look shocked seeing her with a knife.

" one step towards me.. I'll cut my neck "

" I.. I killed him. I killed my love, my haider ,my old self in my hand. " she cried and stabbed the knife in her right hand palm .

" meera... " they cried out.

" don't... " she threaten them showing knife ,

" I deserve it. I deserve it.. How can I... My haider "

" YOU WANT MY SON TO DIE " haider's mom yelled when meera was about stab her one more time,

" you know what meera, You should control yourself. Not for you, for him. He can't survive if you leave him again. I beg you please don't kill my son. " meera dropped the Knife ,sid and vishal rush to her. Vishal throw the knife away and sid take her to the bed.

Her cheeks are swallon, a few drops blood coming out of her scalp. Her hand highly damaged.

After fifteen minutes or so, a doctor arrived to treat meera.

They all waited out side of the room , waiting for the doctor to finish his duty.

" what happened to her " the doctor asked,

" how is she " everyone asked to him.

" I said what happened to her. You are answering me or what. I can see that she harmed herself . But what happened. "

" there is a problem between her and her boyfriend. " sid said after a few minutes,

" call him immediately, he needs to be here. Else she will continue harming herself. For now I gave her an injection, she will sleep for a few hours . Don't distrub her " doctor prescribed some medicine and walked out.

After half an hour they all are sitting in the living room except haider's mother.

" I don't know what to do. We can't inform this to haider. He will kill himself if he thinks he is making her feel guilty and pushing her to self harm " avanti said after a few minutes,

" exactly, I don't know who feed meera that we bet on her . Worst part is she was about to kill herself because she learned haider was innocent all the time.
WHAT SHE WILL DO, IF SHE HEARS WHAT ALL HAIDER WENT THROUGH??

WHAT SHE WILL DO IF SHE HEARS HAIDER ATTEMPT SUICIDE BECAUSE SHE LEFT HIM?? "

**********

On the other hand haider's mother sitting on her bed, buring her face in her hand. She don't know what to do, to mend her son's broken heart. She don't know how to heal his broken soul. She was already broken when she visit haider, but her son is not just broken. He is lost ,he lost himself.

She looked up when her phone started ringing, she grits her teeth when she read the name of the person calling her,

" what do you want? " she asked angrily.

" chill! When you are coming back " she opened her mouth in disbelief, does he think that she will step into the house after what she saw? He's highly mistaken.

" coming back ?? Where?? "

" our house "

" our house? You should have think about it before you fucking a woman in my room, on my bed. " without waiting for his reply, she hang up and throw the phone somewhere in the room.