The other side of him - ||

Meera is sitting in the abdonded football ground, her body is shivering. She couldn't believe what she had seen. That was not haider, the boy fighting a few minutes back can't be haider. The boys who were fighting with haider more like he was kicking them are in the nurse room now.

As much as she was afraid he will be suspended from the school. She is scared to think what the boys will do now, what will their parents will do??? Haider may be a son of a billionaire but that's nothing before the law , he can go prison. What was he thinking before getting into the fight.

As much as she was scared, she couldn't help thinking about his strength. He took down four boys and they are as strong as haider, but his strength and stamina was something else. No wonder why he's the star player of the school. Football is not an easy game, no one can control the lion when you are in its place likewise no one can control haider when he's in the ground. Her breath hitched when she felt someone near her, she know who's standing behind her. Taking a deep breath she turned her head to face him.

More than meera haider was scared to meet her. He had seen the fear in her eyes when he standing before her, she never faced this side of him .

" I'm sorry " he said softly before walking away.

He didn't get far before he heard his name in a wishpered tone, he turned around to face her. Meera gasped audibly when haider pulled her into his arms and buried his face into her neck.

' I'm sorry. I wasn't there to protect you. " meera gasped as the reality hits her, haider punched those guys because Thomas misbehaved with her. Haider heard her sniffles,

' baby ' he said looking at her face.

" I would never let anyone hurt you , never. " Meera's cheek heaten when she saw his eyes locked on her lips. Shiver ran down to her spine when his tump touched her bottom lip.

Haider couldn't control himself when his eyes met her trembling lips, he wants devour her lips. Wants to know how it will taste, but he respects meera and her feelings . This feelings are foreign to him, he wants to make her his, his body, his soul everything needs her. He has gone crazy When he heard Thomas misbehaved with her, he won't allow anyone to touch what's his. She is his, his to claim.

" meera " he almost moaned when he thump traced her bottom lip.

Hearing her name come from his mouth send her heart into overdrive.
Her heart was thumping so fast. His gaze locked with her. She closed her eyes in anticipation when he leaned down to her.

He yanked her to him and covered her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. She responded immediately, surprising herself. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue meera opened her mouth with a low moan. Before haider taste her mouth , he pushed away and started pacing back .

"I'm sorry" he said in a strangled voice. He can't loose her, what if she don't want to see him after the kiss.

" I'm... "

"  you... you regret " she asked in a disappoint voice.

" no " he answered quickly made her smile.

" but I can't loose you " he said cupping her face.

" you won't " that's all he needed to hear at the moment. She's not regretting, he hugged her tightly . With a small smile she wrapped her arms around him.

*****

" shit !! shit!! Haider is gonna kill us when he finds we were behind the incident happened in the school "

" have you seen Thomas and his friends. Doctors said haider broke his left hand. I wish the ground would swallow me up , it's better to die than facing the wrath of haider. " Lilly cried.

" can you just shut up , haider would never do that. He's mine. Why the hell he will kill you for meera. " daisy yelled.

" daisy babe what are you saying  ?? You wasn't in the school when it happened. You should have seen haider...."

" Liza is right, we know about haider and his anger but it was new. You should have seen how she stopped haider in one word. If me or you were standing in her place I'm sure haider would have buried us deep in the earth . "

" we are leaving babes. I'm sorry but we don't have a guts to face haider "
Saying Liza & Emily walked out .