behind the cloud

Behind Every Dark Cloud The Sun Still Shines.

💗🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷

Watching a life football match is better than watching it on television . Meera  watching the match between her school and st.Paul , because of haider their school never lose in a single match for past 10 years. This year the new captain of St. Paul vowed to win the game, haider smirked WHEN he knows about it.

The atmosphere in the stadium was surreal. Meera saw almost every girls in her school holding haider's name board or picture, even opposite school girls were cheering for haider. Unbelievable!  Meera thought , she know he's a great player, but she didn't expect girls go crazy for him ten times more when he's in ground. Charmer he is... He impress girls without doing anything, what will their reaction when they see him playing football. She sighed and sit with raashi, avanti and her friends.

students in the stadium was shouting, cheering when haider walk into the ground with his team , meera found herself chanting along with everyone else .

He waved his hand, meera happily waved her hand ,

' he can't see you ' raashi said , meera shrugged and continue watching him.

Watch haider for even a few minutes of play and it's easy to see why girls and boys admire his skills on the ground.
Not only haider able to lift his frame high enough to reach the ball, but he deftly placed out into the far corner of the net, whereas many other players might have simply blasted the ball clear of the goalmouth.

Throughout the first half , the stadium is alive with cheering and shouting .

" siddharth " avanti cried when the opposite school team captain pushed him on the ground. Haider ran to his friend to help him, he almost went to fight with the opposite team but before that the coach pulled him . sid's knees were bleeding, haider helped him to walk out from the ground.

" kuch nahin hoga, we will meet him once after the match is finished " meera hugged avanti.

Meera hear a whistle and see haider walking back to the ground.

"Just 10 minutes left "

" come on haider " meera looked up at the score board, it's 0-0 .

Stadium were cheering when Haider's teammate kicked the ball towards haider, the opposite team captain running towards haider, but before that haider kicked the ball and score!!!

The stadium was so loud, everyone were cheering, dancing.... Avanti ran to the ground meera and others followed her.

Haider walk sid back to the ground when he saw avanti running to the ground.

Avanti threw herself on sid's arms and cried. He wrapped his arms around her and console her .

Meera couldn't take her eyes on haider,  he looked so hot . His hair was wet because of sweat, sweat starts to drop down from his face . She gulped saliva ,her mouth went dry, she never felt this for any men before. She turned her head to control her stupid hormones.

' co.. Congratulations ..hmm you played really well.. " she whispered when everyone done congratulating him.

He smriked ' where is my witty kitten.. Where is her Claus " he winked at her before walking to the principal leaving behind a stunned meera.

It took another one hour to finish the function. Everyone started leaving from the school, haider's gang was the last left the school.

' my purse  , I'll be right back ' saying meera run to the stadium.

When she walk back to the school gate, she bumped with haider.

' you... "

" yeah!  That... You took a lot of time.. So I just come here to check " meera suppress her laugh looking at his expression,

' you care ' his cheeks turned red ,

' let's go back.. All are waiting outside ' he breathed relief when meera dropped the topic and walk with him.

*****
Meera is laying down on the bed . He care about me... She bite her lips when she think how hot he looked in the stadium.

Meera unplugged her mobile from the charger and went to the gallary to check out the pictures she took in the morning.

She doesn't know why she had an urge to kiss his picture. She wanted to kiss his picture, but she know it's wrong. She put her mobile on the table and went to sleep.

***
Haider standing in the balcony of his room with a wine glass in his hand. He don't know why he feel so happy when he around meera, he know he dont deserve her. She's pure and innocent, he.... He know who's he. He doesn't want to ruin her life, but his heart... His heart never listen to him, his heart jump in joy every time he sees her. He's afraid to bring her to his world! Is he deserves to be happy after what he had done!!

She's someone who lights up his life when his days are dark and he cant see himself way without her .