love

I didn't fall in love with you because I was lonely or lost . I fell in love with you because after getting to know you , I realised I wanted to make you a permanent part of my life. 🌸🌸🌸

♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/

Avanti was lying on the bed her head was on sid's lap , he ran his fingers into her soft hair.

" I can't get enough of you baby " he wishpered romantically before pressing his lips on her. Since their parents are aware of their relationship, they have no problem to meet each other.

" sid " avanti said playing with his shirt button.

" yes baby " he asked softly kissing her mouth.

" what do you think of haider and.... Meera " she wishpered Meera's name. Since the incident in the school ground, she noticed the changes in haider's behavior. He's no longer sleeping with girls . She didn't miss the faint blush on meera's cheeks and excitement in her eyes When ever haider around them.

She don't want to jump to the result and announce them as a couple. Meera is so innocent for haider but deep down in her heart she knows that haider deserve happiness .

A sigh escaped from sid's lips. He don't know how to answer her , he also witnessed the changes in him since meera joined to their school. A couple of days before he went to haider's house to ask about the fight in the school ground but he saw meera with him. They were not speaking but they looked lost in each others eyes, that's why they didn't notice sid was there.
He didn't want to disturb them, he climb down the stairs and wait in the study room till meera leaves.

Though haider didnt confess his feelings for meera. He could see the rage in his eyes when he said

" how dare he to touch my woman " he was happy,  finally his friend found the true love. But haider sucks in relationship , since he wasn't never in a relationship he's not sure he will confess his feelings easily to meera.

" sid, sid " avanti waves her hand before his face,

" where you lost?? "

" nothing baby. Hmm baby I guess haider in love with... Meera " avanti jumped from his lap and sat down on the bed abruptly.

" are you sure " she asked with a smile.

" I guess I'm.. "

" oh god sid I'm so happy " he chuckled when his girl friend jumped from the bed danced ,she also pulled him to her.

" I really hope they confess their feelings soon " she said breathing heavily,

" I hope " sid said kissing her forehead.

---------------_------------------

Haider love the feeling between them , he has never experienced this feeling before. It's new and he loves it. Laying down on his bed he pictured Meera's flushed face, when she received the bouquet he send.

He hid behind the tree opposite her house and saw the changes in her face when she read his poem.

He's always interested in writing, he stopped when he started * cough cough * fucking girls. The first time was a mistake, he was drunk and he end up having sex with a random girl he met in club. Then it becomes regular and he stopped worrying about it.

Well back to Meera's house. He went to Meera's house a couple of days before.  Her father is an amazing person, haider love to spend time with him. He's pretty chill and a funny person. Whenever he spend time with Meera's father, he can't help but think about the relationship between him and his father. His father was his hero in his childhood, but it changed when he saw his father with other women. He was lost in thoughts, he didnt notice the person standing in his room.

meera came to haider's house and walk to his room directly. She saw him lost in thought , she didn't disturb him because she was busy in drolling over his body.

"is it his habbit or he don't like to wear shirt " she murmured and bit her lip. He looked delicious, she wanted to kiss him. Meera shook her head and went near to haider.

" haider " she said softly, haider jolted and pulled her on her. Meera fall top of haider. Her body crushing agaist his.

" why are you doing this to me " he said tugging her hair behind ear.

" this is not fair . You vanish into the air when I try to kiss you. " she gasped at the realisation.

Before she could protest haider crushed his lips on her, he nibbled her lip softly earning a moan from her. His eyes snapped open when he heard her Moaning.

Is she's real!!! 

Shit!!!

He stopped panic when he saw the satisfaction look on her face. She slowly opened her eyes, he lost in her brown eyes. That moment he knows that he wants to live with the woman in his arms, he wants to wake up seeing beautiful face. He wants to spend each & every day loving her. This moment he picture themself as happily ever after. Yes, he wants her. With a smile he crashed his lips on her once again but this time he knows that this woman is going to be the woman he kiss before he dies.

He finally found what he was missing.. He found his happiness. He found his life.. He found meera... He is in love.. He's in love with her...