behind the mask

Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story. – Marty Rubin .

🌸🌸🌸🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸

It's been almost a month since meera joined to the new school. Her father is doing fine, he love his job, his new company offering him good. They are living happy. Slowly meera started to adapt to the culture , haider's friends become her friends, she share a great bonding with avanti and Tanya. But haider , she didn't had a chance to talk to him after their first meeting. He doesn't even come to classes. He rarely  comes to cafeteria during lunch, his friends always says he might be busy with making out with some random girl. Or he may be busy with his grandfather, even though haider still in school he's good at business. His grand father often calls him to the office, she also heard his grand father never call haider's father. They say his father sucks at business.

As usual meera was sitting with Tanya and rashi. Avanti was busy with sid. Meera gasped audibly as haider was walking into the class, she looked around to see the girls adjust their dress and fix their make up. She know haider is famous among girls, almost every girl in the school throws themselves on him.

Meera looked up at haider, a chill went down her spine as soon as their eyes locked . She looked at his eyes, his eyes seemed to hold something so secret from the world. He had dark bags under his eyes, he looked tired and his eyes hold something more that everyone in the school missed... The sadness. Such sadness that urge her to hug him and comfort him . Meera couldn't understand her own feelings. She looked down at her books as haider walks past her to his desk

Haider tried to avoid meera as much as he can, he doesn't know why sid's words hurts him deep down inside, for the first time he saw a girl more than a toy for pleasure but his friend had to remember who he is. A dick, a man who fucks every girl he wished. He wanted to push his thoughts so he asked his grandfather to let him join with him for the office.

His grand father is a noble man, he knew about his son also know how much his daughter in law is in love with him. He threaten his son to stop being a man whore, he didn't listen so he send him away from the country and ask him to manage the small farm in Canada.the farm is in a village and His grand father know each and every person of the village so he gets update about his son daily. That made haider's father frustrated but he can't go against his father. Haider's mother loves his dad so much she followed him when her father in law send him to Canada. Haider's mother Reena is a great wife but not a good mother. She always look for her husband more than her son and that's also a reason for haider to hate his father Robin . She always chooses her husband over haider.

Haider's mother is the main reason haider never touched any innocent girl, he knows how much pure their love can be and how much it will brake them if they find out he's player. So he chooses girls like his type, the girls he slept with all needed a person to warm their bed and haider did that for one night or may be a couple of times.

Haider come back to his sense when Mrs Williams tapped his shoulder.

" finally Mr Khan has comes back from the dream. " haider rolled his eyes at her.

" so what you were dreaming about '

" none of your business " he replied through gritted teeth.

" Mr Khan office now "

" with pleasure " he smiled and walked out. All the while meera looked tensed,

" what if they suspend him.. " she mumbled but rashi heard since the class was calm.

" good for us. " she said taking her back bag.

****

" I'm seeing you often in my office Mr Khan why don't you shift here " the dean said in disappointment.

" really!! But I'm sorry your room is not my liking... " the dean fumed.

" so what are you going to do with me " haider asked in board tone.

" you are not afraid of the punishment are you? Just because your grandfather is the one who build the school you think you can do anything? But I'm sorry Mr Khan this time I'm not going to leave easily and yeah I need to think about your grades too. " haider rolled his eyes at him, the dean huffed as he walks out of the room and come back after a few minutes.

When he walked in... Meera was walking behind him.

" what is she doing here " meera avoided his stare and looked down.

" you know her, I'm surprised. Anyway I want you to become Ms Meera's friend so she can help you with your grades. Even though she's new to the school her grades are good. "

" wait, are you saying that I should become her friend . Are you out of your mind "

" where is your manners Mr Khan, is this how you talk to your dean "

" see, I don't fucking care about my image in the school but... But this girl has an image, you really want to spoil that " meera looked up at him surprised, did she heard him right, he's really concerned for her name??

The Dean's jaw dropped open , the haider Ali Khan he knows never cared about others. Suddenly he doesn't want to spoil an image of a girl. Is she's that special to him??? Then she's my master card to bring him back to the right path.

Haider himself surprised by his words  did he just utter those words?? He turned aside to avoid Meera's gaze.

The dean cleared his throat ' I am glad you think about a girl's image but I'll take care of it Mr Khan. All you have to do is listen her improve your grades if possible your character too. "

" what if I don't agree this bullshit "

" I'm afraid you have no choice. If you don't agree with this I'm going to expel you " meera gasped.

" or worst I'll call your grand father "

The last thing haider wanted is to earn his grand father's wrath now. He had no option but to agree with him, haider looked at meera and sighed as much as he try to push himself away from her the stupid fate bring her into his life .

Will meera able to break the wall he builds for years , will she able to see the real haider who's behind the mask??