chapter 26

Hey, hope you all know why the update was delayed. The real hero of our story barun sobti is going to be a dad . I think all of you heard about it already. But I just want to wish my favourite couple,

These two are a live example of fairy tale love story, I just can't wait to see as a parent. Hope the little bundle of joy bring all the happiness in the world!! Can't wait to see him / her.
Okay wish this cuties and pray for the little bundle of joy!!

*****

*****

Sunlight beam into the room through currants, haider opened his eyes and rubbed his forehead. He don't remember when he slept, the last thing he remember when he was thinking about his old days with his baby girl. It's not easy to face the girl whose head is filled with hatred for you , she's also the same girl who loved him to death. He chuckled dryly. He's happy his meera and him are under one roof, but her heart is no where to find.... He need to find what went wrong between them.

Haider walks to kitchen , surprised to find meera cooking. It's like their old days, she cooks for him. He smiled and went back to his room to take a bath. It's been years since he eat in home, at one point of time. The cook himself stopped preparing anything for him. How can he cook when haider never touched anything cooked by him.

When he walk to the dining hall, he saw meera walking to her room after having the breakfast. The smile on his face died when he find nothing on the dining table, he went to kitchen to find something to eat. He found clean plates near the sink, may be she washed her plates. But what broke his heart she didn't bother to leave anything for him. Suddenly he lost his appetite. He drink water and went to the living room and wait for meera to join with him .

" good morning baby girl " he beamed when he saw her walking to the living room. She was dressed in a black skirt and blouse.

' since when black become her favourite??! He wondered.

She never loved grey or black , she used to say these colors are boring. Most of her cupboard was filled with blue, red, white.. And she hated pink .

Meera didn't bother reply him, he's already torturing her enough. It's hard to face him. She turned her head and walk to the main door.

" I'll drop you " he offered.

" if I can't afford to call a cab, I prefer to walk rather than ...." she gritted teeth,

" rather than... " he sounded sad.

" forget it. Remember our contract, you have to listen what I say. I'm dropping you at the office. That's it " there is no room for arguement, she sighed defeatedly before opening the door of the car and hop in. Haider smirked and started the ride to his office.

" wait in my office. My pa will explain what you need to do.. " haider said once they reached to the office.

It's obvious he's not going to join with her in the office, she thanked god for that. At least for a few hours she can breath relief.

" I thought you will ask me where I'm going " he mocked.

" what you do is not my concern. I'm your pa, VPA. Not your girlfriend or some whore you sleep with " meera said without turning her head and walk towards the elevator 

Haider gripped the car wheel hardly to control him. Every word coming out from her mouth is killing him. He need to find what's wrong with her, what broke her to turn her against him.

He drove to his old school and met a few people. As much as he tried he could find nothing. He rubbed his stubble defeatedly . He got a call from his john.

" yes john, did you find why meera is in UK now "

" yes sir, his father is admitted in St. Louis hospital. "

" hospital?? What happened to him "

" he has a kidney problems. He's here for his treatment. "