where is my baby girl

Relationships are like drugs. They either kill you or give you the best feeling of your life. 

********

Haider sits in his cabin , Lisa sighed for nth time, he's furious, he's taking his anger on anyone, he's not ready to attend any meeting... He's psychically there but his mind... She doesn't know..

It's been a week since he met scratch that bumped into his love.. His baby girl. He tried to follow her and search her. But... She's good at hiding. Damn, she hide from him almost 10 years. One week is not a big deal right! But why?? What he did to deserve this pain? This punishment? He wants to know. But again how? When she's not ready to show her face how can he ask what went wrong .

Thanks to Stefan he informed haider that meera came for an interview for his PA. He has immediately faxed her cv to every companies in UK , he clearly instructed them if meera comes for an interview they should send her to sigma enterprises. Obviously in return haider will sign any project for them. So it's a win win situation.

He just wished his baby girl return to him.

****

Meera trembled looking at the glass building in front of her. One week... One week since she met him. She tried almost every company in the UK buy she get one reply from everyone

" we will select you but your job is in sigma enterprises not in our company "
She knew who's doing this. HAIDER.. She aware of his power in the industry, she knew no one will give her job and she got a call from hospital to pay a certain amount of money within next week. She can't delay.. Hell she have zero dollars in her hand now.. She's already starving for a couple of days. She knew she can't run from him.. Not anymore.. She have to face him.. Now

She Entered into the glass building ,welcomed her with a picture of haider hanging on the wall... He's getting an award.. May be the best business man award.. He lost the count ,how many awards he won. Undoubtedly he's the king, the ruler ...the best CEO sigma enterprises ever witnessed.

Tears brimmed in the corner of her eyes as the memories came back in her mind. I'll not cry, I'll not let him play with me. Not this time. She's not the naive girl he met ten years back. She angrily wiped her tears away and approached the receptionist .

" hello, can I meet ha... I mean Mr Khan "

" do you have an appointment? "

" no actually... No I don't have one. "

" sorry ma'am without appointment You can't meet him. " the receptionist stated.

" b.. But. Can you tell me when he will come. I mean when he leaves from the office. I want to meet him. It's serious "

" what's your name, if possible I'll ask his PA. "

" I'm meera.. Meera kapoor. "

" you are the one? He's waiting for you for a week. Please come with me ma'am. " the receptionist lead her to the private elevator.

" 27th floor " the receptionist said, meera smiled lightly before closing the elevator.

Meera felt her knees become weak when she stepped onto the floor, there is no one on the floor. There were only two cabins one is haider's another one his PA Lisa's also there is a conference hall. Meera takes a deep breath before knocking his cabin.

" come in " she heard a hoarse voice. After gulping hard she opened the door only witnessed exhausted haider laying down on the couch in his cabin.

She gasped looking at his unkempt hair, the bags under his eyes. His face lightens up when his gaze met with her, without an another word he run to her and take her in his arms.

Meera was taken back when he hugged her. The minute his arms wrapped around her she found what she missed for years ...her home .

She felt home in his arms.

His cologne ..It always makes her forget everything . Her arms automatically moved to Hug him back.

Her eyes snapped open when she realized what she's doing. She pushed him and moved away.

Shocked was an understatement when he felt her pushing him away from her

" b.. Baby girl " he muttered disbelievlilly.

Meera gripped her dress before answering him, " meera.. It's meera kapoor for you. " haider was taken back when her eyes locked with his, he remember the days when he begged her to meet his eyes when they talk..

A shiver ran to his spine looking at her eyes.. Her eyes lost the life.. It's not his baby girl's eyes. Her eyes spark with happiness every time he sees her, why her eyes looks so empty. She was an open book to him, he can read her from any page and can understand every meaning without exchanging words.

But, he can't read her now. Her face, her eyes.. Something is missing.. Life, happiness, childishness, nothing is there...

Meera's eyes scanned him.. Ten years.. Ten fucking years.. Her heart cried.. Magazines are not enough, TV is not enough.. Hell internet is also not enough.. He changed so much.. The fire in his eyes still the same, but something is missing.. Something is wrong.. He's not the playful haider anymore... Both rooted to their spot and looking at their love.. One is with confusion and hurt another one is with pain and hate..

What destiny stored for them? Only time will say or may be the author 😂😂