chapter 37

Haider didn't expect the room to be empty when he returns, he didn't expect her to leave so soon. He didn't expect her to walk out from the war even before it starts.

' may be she don't want to fight for me ' he thought sadly,

All his life he thought he don't deserve to love, he can never love. Then she came into his life as an angel . She taught him what's love. How it feels when your loved ones walk away from you. She was his strength at the same time , she was his weakness. He wanted to kill himself when she left him.

Now, after 10 yrs he found her only to know that she was never in love with him. She left him because she misunderstood him.

He laughed dryly and wipped out his tears.

He take a bottle of wine and gulp it down in one go . He lost everything.

' pathetic, pathetic haider.. Who said that you number one business man. You are a loser, a fucking loser. " he took the bottle and throwd it on the mirror across him.

And sat down on the floor without caring about the glass pieces on the floor. His eyes were on the ceiling but his mind was around meera.

After an hour or so, he walk to the bathroom, clean himself .get dressed and walk down to the bar in the resort.

****

' sir please, stop it sir ' the bar tender begged haider to stop drinking.

" why do you care? Who you are to me. Either you are giving me my drink or I'm gonna smash every bottle here. " the bar tender trembled in fear but pour him drink in the glass.

While haider was drinking a blonde girl walk to him.

' haider.. Haider Ali Khan '

' do I know you ' he asked,

" of course you sleep with differnt girls each day, how can I expect you to remember me. Anyway we met in us last year . My offer is still open " the blonde girl

" what offer "

" that you can have me if you want "

" he doesn't need you.. " they heard a voice from behind, haider's heart jumped with joy looking at the person before him.

" he doesn't need you.. Not anymore "

" who are you " the blonde asked,

" meera kapoor, haider's fiance "

" fiance?! " she looked haider waiting for him to say something, but haider didn't say anything.

Haider gulped looking at meera , she was standing in a black half shoulder dress.

Meera slowly turned to him and kissed his jaw

' right baby ' the blonde girl watching this,

" Umm , my friend is calling me. excuse me please " the girl walked out .

" what was that meera " he asked once after the girl walked out,

" what?! "

" what's this fiance and all. "

" yup, I'm not your fiance. I'm your wife.. Right " she said showing the ring , haider smiled a little when he saw the ring.

" you kept it "

" always " she said looking into his eyes,

" anyway ,there is no point of this conversation. We are over "

" not until I accept it.  You were fighting for me and our love. It's my turn to fight for you "

" there was no love between us meera " he smiled ruefully,

" there was and there is... I'll make sure you accept it before you leave the hall. "

" we'll see " he retorted, turning to get a drink.

Meera huffed and saw the people in dancing floor,

" would you like to join me " she winked at me, extending her hand.

" no thanks "

" is it. You will regret mister " she smirked walking to a guy sitting next to haider.

Haider saw meera approaching a guy next to him, the guy offered her offer. Meera walk to the dancing floor with the guy, at first haider ignored them. When the guy put his hand on her waist and pulled her close to him, haider lost it. Meera was feeling uncomfortable when the guy pulled her close to him. Before she knew what's happening the guy was pulled away from her, next moment he was on the floor clutching his nose.

" don't you fucking dare to touch what's mine " meera smiled widely at him,

" told y...." before she could complete the sentence haider dragged her out of the room, went straight to his room. All the while he didn't leave Meera's hand nor he speak a word.

He opened the door of his room , pushed her inside the room closing the door behind.

She looked terrified by his glare,

" haide...." her words muffled as his mouth pressed hard against her.

She couldn't express her joy feeling his lips on her after years.

His kiss was fierce, hard and demanding. Meera found herself having trouble keeping up with him.

Meera broke the kiss to catch breath , he latched his lips down on her neck , she pulled her head back giving him access. He kissed her neck down across her collar bone.

A hiss escaped from her lips as he sink his teeth hard against her neck.

" mine " he said licking the spot . He looked up at her face,

' mine.. You are mine. Don't you dare to pull such stunts again " he said darkly before kissing her.

She pulled him by his hair, make him to look at her.

" yours " she said pushing him on the bed.