chapter 23

A soft smile spreaded on haider's face looking at the girl sleeping on his chest. He don't know how he was blessed to get a girl like meera in his life. He broke hundreds of hearts, not every girl was behind him for his looks and money, a few of them were genuinely in love with him, he respected their love. When he know they are in love with him, he never used them for his personal needs. He is not a basterd.

Meera stirred in sleep and blinked her eyes a few times to adjust to the light , he chuckled looking at her antics. She's so naive at the same time she can push him to his end. He know he should take things slowly with her, he's not hungry for her body, he's hungry for her love and affection. As long as she's ready shower him with love ,he's ready to wait.

" good morning " he said huskily making the hair stand up on her neck.

Why his morning voice is so sexy!!!

" morning " she said shyly, she can't believe they are official now.. Just thinking about the man every girl's dream is her's is making her shiver.

Is she worth it?? She's not like the girls he used to... Umm well leave it.

But....

" baby girl... Come to earth please " he shook her,

" umm I... "

" welcome back " he chuckled.

" I should get ready... I mean... " she gasped when he hovered over her,

"who said you can leave the bed without giving me a kiss "

Is he's serious !!

" but... " her words muffled as he pressed his lips against her,

" you know, I'm not brushed " he chuckled,

"I almost take your breath away and all you could think is that you didn't brush your teeth... " he traced his finger over cheek,

" you know, it's such a turn on to see you first in the morning. God baby girl you are driving me insane!! " she giggled, after asking for half an hour haider allowed her to leave the bed.

She thanked god and ran to the bathroom.

Haider went to sid's room to take shower. When meera entered into the room after the shower, she didn't find haider.

She heard a click sound from the behind, she turned around to see haider walking to the room with.... A towel around his waist.

Her mouth went dry, heartbeat incresed. His hair is still damp , water drops running down from his masculine body to his waist line.. This man is an art, with this body he can bring any girl on her knees.

To be honest meera didn't like the fact that already girls had seen and felt what's her...

Mine?!! She asked to herself..

Yes he's mine... His handsome face is mine, his luscious lips is mine to kiss , his heavenly body is mine to worship.

She herself surprised to witness the possessive side of her.

She was so lost in thoughts she didn't see haider standing near her. His breath fanning on her face making her look up at him.

" dreaming about me... " it was hard for her to control the moan after hearing his sexy voice.

What's with this guy, why everything about him so attractive. She wants to smack herself . If she stand one more minute with him, she might jump up on him like a monkey.

Haider amused when she ran out of the room pushing him away, he chuckled and went to get dressed.

They left the farmhouse at evening, it was almost mid night when haider dropped meera to her house. He wants to take her to his house, but her father was worried sick about her. He already called five times, he didn't want to bother the poor man anymore so he dropped her at her house and others went to haider's house to spend the night.

*****

It was five in the morning when meera woke up, it's still dark outside. One thing about the city she hated is the weather , you definitely can't guess today will rain or snow.

Her bed feel so cold even though she wrapped with the thick blanket. She still felt cold. She know she's his missing his warmth. She can't wait to go to school and meet him.

She went to the living room and switch on the TV. Her father wakes up usually and come to kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. He walks to the living room when he heard the sound of TV.

"good morning princess "

" morning papa "

" bad dream?? " he asked sitting near her.

" no Papa " she rest her head on his shoulder.

Meera was getting ready when she heard the horn sound of haider's car. She looked through the window, saw him walking to the house. She fix her hair and run to the downstairs to open the door for him.

She stopped abruptly and looked down when her dad standing near the stairs ,

" papa... " they heard the doorbell...

" go, I'll make a coffee for him " he patted her back before went to the kitchen.

Meera smiled ear to ear looking at haider . Haider walked into the house and hugged her

" I missed you baby girl "

"I missed you too " she buried her face into his neck and inhale his rich cologne . She felt home.

They pulled apart and walked to the living room, Meera's dad came with a coffee.

" good morning young man, how are you. "

" I'm good dad, how are you "

" I'm good. " he said sipping coffee.

" can I drive meera to school.. If you don't have a problem " haider said.

" no problem " he said looking at meera.

" I'll get my bag " meera ran to her room to grab her bag.

" haider " ram called,

" yes dad "

Holding his hand " I hope you keep her happy, will you do this for me " he asked.

The relationship between meera & her father is more than father - dauther. They are each other's Best friends. Today morning meera said how haider proposed him and how happy she is. Ram personally like haider a lot. He feels happy to know a person is there to take care of his daughter after him.

" she's my everything dad. Hurting her is the last thing I'll do " haider said sincerely making ram smile in satisfaction.

" shall we " meera came with her backpack,

"bye dad " she hugged her father and walked out the house with haider.