chapter 30

After a couple of weeks haider returned to the office. Meera bring every files to home . Even though she never admits that she was worried about him, he knows that his baby girl is still there, and she care for him.

Next week sid and avanti's wedding rituals Is going to start. Avanti took meera for shopping.

Meera's father will be discharged in a couple of weeks, she don't want her father around haider. When they return to India after she witnessed his ugly side ,she cried her eyes out for months. And locked herself in a dark room. Never bothered to talk with anyone, never bothered to eat. It worried Raj, at one point of time he broke down in front of her saying he couldn't protect his daughter. He let someone take advantage of her.. After that day, meera changed herself for her father.

His father was never at fault. He loved her dearly. For some selfish basterd and his bet she doesn't want to hurt her father and herself anymore. She wiped out her tears also her emotions. And She become what she's today. Although she knows that her father still miss his mischievous girl , she can't and don't want to turn her old self where everyone around her make fun of her , not to mention the way everyone took advantage of her innocence.

Meera planned to buy a apartment , because someone paid the hospital bills for her she had enough money to buy a small apartment for her father. There is no way she will bring her father in haider's place. Not only mentally her father is psychically weak To face the person who broke his dauther's heart.

Meera was working on a file, haider just return from a meeting with the distributors. Because he wasn't in the office for a couple of weeks, his work load incresed ten fold , even though meera tried to help him ,She can't attend the meeting behalf of haider.

While they were busy in working, they didn't notice a figure walk into the cabin until she cleared her throat.

Haider looked up at the person standing before his desk,

" what do you want Liza " he said irritatingly.

After meera vanished Liza never leave a single chance to flirt with him and to spend a night with him.

He pushed her as much as can do. He was glad when she went for a vacation for a couple of months.

" too bad. I didn't even go to my home , I came to your office straight from the airport and you are asking me what I want?! "

" haider I left you for two whole months. And you have nothing to say, did you miss me? " she asked flirtatiously.

He looked up at her as if she grown two heads.

" tell me something Liza did you actually throw your shame out of the window. How many times should I tell you that don't meet me. I don't want to see your face..... "

While they were arguing, they forget about the figure sitting on the table with a pale face.

When meera looked up at the person standing in the cabin.,her throat dried, her hands started shivering.

Suddenly she heard the voice of Liza coated with venom,

" you think he's in love with you. You was just a bet for him. "

" you don't believe me. Go and see he's celebrating his win with his friends "

Her words still echoing in her ears, haider and Liza turned to her side when they heard the breaking sound of a glass .

Haider saw a pale meera and ran to her.

" baby girl what happened " but her gaze fixed on Liza ,he saw immediately Liza's face went pale looking at meera. She took her bag and ran out of the cabin without wasting a second .

He could feel meera trembling he hold her tight with him.

" baby girl what she did. Answer me what she did to you? " he asked impatiently.

" I.... Leave me " she shuttered and ran to the bathroom in his cabin and locked behind.

Haider bang the door ,

" baby girl opened the door. I said open the door baby girl. Please come out and tell me what Liza did to you. " meera heard his screams but didn't bother to open the door. She finally let out the tears she was holding back , she can't let him see what happening to her.

Meera snatched her ears and shut her eyes as Liza's words ringing into her head.

" you think he loves you "

" you was just a bet "

Haider waiting for meera outside the bathroom.

"It's Liza. That fucking bitch. I'm sure because of her my baby girl left the country. What the Fuck she did "

" I'll find out what she did. I'll mend our differences. I promise you baby girl. I promise "