confession

Walking to her room, meera thinked what just happened. Haider rushed them back to the farmhouse after he confessed he's in love . Haider left as soon as he dropped them to the farmhouse. He said he will back in a couple of hours. She at least can understand haider's behavior, he was a player... He was never in a relationship, he may think his friends might pull his legs.

But what's happening with my friends... Meera wants to pull her hair out . They all are oddly calm and.... Ignoring her as if she's not here.

Tears welled up in her eyes when they informed they are going to their room. She didn't had dinner, was waiting for her friends to call her. When she come to downstairs all were eating . She suddenly felt unwanted.

Meera ideally sitting in the living room for two hours, it's half past eleven . Haider is still out, her hands itched to call him but she isn't sure he'll answer her.

Meera was about to close her eyes, heard some sounds from front yard. She saw haider walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of water for him and climb up the staircase to reach his room.

Is he's mad at me??? Meera wasn't used of it. Her lips trembling, she tried hard to not to broke into sob. She gathered courage and walk to his room.

A loud gasp escaped from Meera's mouth when she stepped into the room. The room was decorated with roses and candles.

Who decorated the room and how???

She squeaked when the lights went on. Tears flooded her eyes when she saw haider walked to her , her heartbeat almost stopped when he went on his knees.

Haider Ali Khan is on his knees in front of her, She couldn't control her tears . She always dreamed to be with him, never thought he will be on his knees for her.

" I know my reputation wasn't good when you saw me. I know I was a dick. But everything has changed once after you stepped into my life. I'm not good at expressing my feelings but I know my world has changed since I met you and I'm happy for it. And I want you to be with me in each phase of my life.

I don't know I'll hurt you in future or not, I'm not a saint. I make mistakes but I will promise you that you will be the one... The one for me.  I promise you that no matter what happens in our lives I'll never stop loving you and I'll never let you leave me. This life I'm yours and you are mine.

I'm not going to ask to be my girlfriend, it's not just a school fling.. I want to spend my life with you.. I... " meera went on her knees and hugged him before he finish little speech.

Haider rubbed her back soothingly when she cried in his arms.

' haan ya na ' haider asked to meera when she felt her calmed down .

Meera chukuled silently and nodded her head.

' haan ya na toh batao ' they quickly got separated and saw their friends standing in the balcony ,watching them.

" sneaky basterds,  I told you all to leave before I come to my room. " haider yelled.

" oh come on man, you asked us to make the arrangements without Meera's knowledge. You really think we would retired to our room before knowing the results. "

" BTW kisko Pata school player will fall in love and he will straightly ask for the marriage. "

" I didn't ask for marriage now.. I mean eventually "

" sure you didn't... ' I want to spend my life you ' " sid mocked.

" Hayee, never thought haider is capable to love . Now I so want you in my life " Tanya said dreamily. Meera walk to haider and stand before him protectively.

All burst into laughter,
" chill babes I'm not going to snatch your man and he's not my type " Tanya raised her hand in surrender.

" as if I will let you. "

" oh yeah, now you are marked... "

" so the cold shoulder is for this... " meera pointed out the decorations.

" sorry yaar, it was sid idea. You'll not come out of the room easily. And we had decorate it without your knowledge " avati tried to convince meera. They all know they were hurting her and they are sorry for it.

" okay its pretty late. We must go to our rooms, we have to leave tomorrow evening. " sid said,

" and love birds, till then enjoy each other's company.. You are fucking lucky you are alone after you proposed me and avanti had our exams when I proposed her "

" and whose fault is that.. Who will propose before walking to the exam hall?? "

" I'm sorry maa, you want me to propose again "

"but I heard I love you's like thousand times . You ruined my dream proposal " avanti walked to her room in anger.

Haider chukled " wipe that smirk off your face. You will run behind your girl soon and I'll see it. " sid said irritatingly before following avati.

Soon everyone walk back to their respective room and haider & meera went to the bed.

Meera debated herself to keep her on his chest or not, she felt a pull from backside soon her head was landed on haider's chest. He played with her hair.

" you know, you didn't answer me "

Meera smiled, he still need a confession? If that will make him happy she will say it hundred times.

Cupping his face, looking into his eyes  " I love you, I love you so much haider " she said placing her soft lips on his. Soon the kiss turned into a passionate one, his tongue danced with her's. Finally placing a soft kiss on her forehead both drifted to a peaceful sleep