The other side of him

Meera was walking alone in the corridor. She was going to the library to take a few books , stopped by none the school slut and cheer leader daisy along with her friends.

"what do you want?? " meera asked annoyingly, since she joined to the school. She never liked daisy and her friends.

" what we want?? Will you give if we ask?? " Meera's eyebrows knot together in confusion. Why suddenly they cornered her??

" you, Stay away from haider. He's mine. Get it "

" and who said that to you?? " daisy was taken back.

" bitch you don't even know how to satisfy a normal man in bed. Are you trying to take haider to your bed. Trust me he would never like your.... Features " she said eyeing her body.

" its not a warning. It's an order. You are going to stay away from haider. "
Saying she turned her heels and walked out. Meera huffed before walking to the library.

*****

" that bitch.. I warned her to stay away from haider.. How dare she " daisy fummed in anger.

" call Thomas "

" okay babes " her friend said walking to the class.

****

" meera relax, it's okay.. You are fine. See we are with you. Please relax. " but meera crying continusally hugging her small figure.

" meera please calm down. I know it's hard. But he did nothing right. Please relax. " meera hiccuped, what if they didn't reach on time. What would have happened if they were a few minutes late?? She clenched her eyes shut and crying.

Rashi, Tanya shared worried look. They don't know how to calm meera. That's when sid walk to them with vishal.

" what happened " sid asked to avanti.

" Thomas... Thomas tried to kiss meera. He pushed her against the locker and... Thankfully we were coming to take our books " meera hugged her knees, her body shivered in disgust. What if they were late, she couldn't save herself from him. She felt so helpless when he buried his face into his neck and pulled her close to him.

Meera jumped in her place when they heard a loud noise from the ground.

' shit ' sid run to the ground with others.

Meera don't know what's happening, but looking at their faces she know something is wrong. She run to the ground with avanti.

Loud gasp escaped from Meera's mouth when he saw the person fighting in the ground. The chocolate eyes were burning with fire and rage. His jaw clenched, his fist were bleeding, he was breathing hard.

A tall was standing in front a boy and trying to save him from haider. Two other boys were trying to pull him. Haider kicked the tall guy he groaned when he flew agaist the wall.

Meera's eyes widened, when haider pulled a guy front who is trying to pull him away from his friend and punched on his face.

He's not the haider she knows, she remembered once avanti said all the guys in the school are feared of haider. She thought it's because he's son of millionar and the captain of school football team. She could see how boys are scared of him, no one is uttering a word to stop him. He was standing there like lion, meera shivered when haider lift the figure lying in the ground and started punching him . She could see the guy almost fainted yet haider is not ready to stop punching him.

Her body shivered and she clutched her skirt tight when the guy haider punching is none other than Thomas. His face was bleeding , he was begging haider stop.

" stop " every one's fell on meera. Till now, no one ever tried to stop haider When he's angry. He punched sid and almost punched me principal when they tried to stop him. Everyone are scared,  they know about haider. He would never leave the person who is trying to stop him.

Sid run to meera and stand before her.

" haider, stop.. She didn't mean to say it loud. Please calm down.. " haider pushed sid to the ground.

Meera shivered looking at him. She could see the rage in those chocolate orbs. Gasps filled in the ground when haider walk past to her without saying anything.

' how?? "

" how?? " everyone asking the same question. No one can stop haider, not even his childhood buddy siddharth. How he walk past to her without saying anything when she yelled in the middle of the fight??