picnic

" no, no. Are you crazy our exams will start in a few weeks, you want to go picnic now?? " avanti slapped sid's shoulder.

" come on baby, we'll become busy from next week. I don't think we'll get enough time to be with each other. " sid pleaded.

" I think sid is right, we should go . " Tanya suggested.

" I am in , are you coming " vishal wishpered last part to raashi. She blushed and nodded.

" okay we are in " vishal smiled.

" what about you haider " sid asked.

" umm I'm in " haider said.

" okay , we will leave on Saturday evening, will spend... "

" wait, wait!!! Where are we going " haider interrupted.

" Hmmm your farmhouse "

" great then , we can leave on Friday after school ended. We will reach to my farmhouse at night, we will return on Sunday night. " haider said.

" I need to ask my dad " meera said, she don't want to disappoint them, she also wants to accompany them but she doubt her dad will allow her to spend a night with boys.

" I'll talk to him " haider squeezed her hand, she nodded.

****

" Yayyy " everyone screamed as haider start the car to the picnic.

Meera was sitting beside him in the car , she was wearing a black skirt with a cream crop top. He could feel her gaze on him, it was hard to make her dad convince for the picnic . He planned everything, he asked the helpers to make arrangements before they reach to the place .

Sid and others were enjoying in the back seat. After two hours of driving haider stopped the car near to a fancy restaurant.

' let's have dinner guys " haider said before jumping out of the car. He stretched his arms and walked to the restaurant.

" okay what will you have " sid asked to avati.

" regular babes "

" no, not today. Come on baby try something different " sid suggested.

" okay then I'll have spaghetti Bolognese then. "

" great, I'll order the same " everyone ordered the food, while meera eyed the menu.

" what!! Why you are not ordering anything "  haider asked to meera.

" I'll grab something on the way. I'm not hungry "

" are you kidding me, you are not hungry!! You had your lunch at 1 now it's 9 in the evening. "

" but haider " she trailed off .

" now " he commended.

" haider it's... It's expensive. My dad... " she didn't complete the sentence and kept quiet when she saw the anger in haider's face.

" I'll grab something... "

" you are going to order.... Now "

" but "

" order or I'll kiss you " meera opened and closed her mouth like a fish.

" meera why you are not ordering anything " avanti asked.

" she will order now , right meera " haider said licking his bottom lip.

" meera are you alright. Why your face is red " raashi asked sipping juice.

" umm... I'm fine. Ahh I'll have... "

" she will have Macaroni & cheese . " haider ordered for her.

After having their dinner they continue drive to haider's farmhouse. Instead of haider, sid offered to drive the car and avanti take the seat beside sid,  so haider and meera sat on the back seat.

Haider was looking outside of the window and drawing patterns in Meera's palm. He felt a weight on his shoulder, he turned to see meera sleeping on his shoulder. He circle his arm around her body and bring her close to him.

Haider didn't want to distrub the sleeping beauty in his arms but they reached his farmhouse. He had to wake her up . And he already missing her warmth.

" I'm so tired, let's go to sleep. Haider which room is for me "

" which ever you like. "

" okay then I'll take the first room. " she said taking her bag.

" no, no I want the first room. " vishal yelled.

" shut up vishal, I'm tired. I'm going to the room "

" if you want the room that badly we can share the room " he winked at her.

" no thanks. " saying she walked to the room .

" sad isn't it buddy. " sid mocked.

" shut up yaar. I'll take the second room. "

" okay I'll take the first room in upstairs. " Tanya said.

" I.... " avanti started,

" we can take the second room baby " vishal suggested.

" no thanks, I can sleep alone. "

" come on baby don't be selfish . There is only three rooms left for now. If you take one for yourself. Where will meera stay?? "

" okay, I will share the room with meera then " vishal pouted.

Avanti flipped her hair and walk ahead to the room.

*****

It was 12 in the night when meera woke up to drink water. Since she didn't find any water bottle in the room, she walk to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water for her.

When she Back to the room, she saw sid slipping on the bed beside avanti. She didn't want to distrub them so she walk back to the living room. Sid saw meera walking back to the living room, he thanked her mentally before hugging avanti.

Haider couldn't sleep, the fact meera and him under one roof is not helping at all. She's so close yet so far. He don't want a sexual interaction, with meera his feelings always so pure. Of course his body craves her but more than sex, cuddling meaningful conversations is what he prefers these days. He wants to take her in his arms and go to sleep. He wanted to protest when avanti offered meera to stay in her room. But he don't know whether meera will accept his offer or not. He thought to go to the garden and spend time there till feel sleep . While walking to the garden he saw meera sitting on the couch in the living room.

He walk to her and asked why she's in the living room. When he heard sid is sleeping in avati's room he mentally thanked his friend; she don't want to sleep in sid's room so she decided to sleep on the couch in the living room.

" you can sleep in my room " he offered.

" no, it's okay haider. I'm fine. I'm comfortable here, please go to your room. "

" I'm not going until you are coming with me "

" but... "

" no but's and if's... You are coming with me " he said dragging her to his room.

"umm you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch. "

" how can you sleep on the couch, ummm I won't mind if... "haider know what she's going to say, he silently slipped beside her  .

Meera turned the other side , her back facing haider. Her heart pounding hard, this is the first time she's sharing bed with a person.

Meera's breath hitched when his hand slipped on her waist and turned her to face him. She could see the love and affection in his chocolate brown orbs. Without uttering a word he pulled her to him and placed her head on his chest. She smiled when she felt him kissing her head. With a smile she wrapped her arms around his waist.