The truth

When haider walk into Meera's room, he found laid down on the bed. Her hair was mess, her kajal was smudged , means she was crying.

Haider sighed heavily and continue walk into the room. He needs answer, he's done with the hide and seek game. He accept his defeat, no one could find it out what actually happened on the graduation day to make her broke up with him and flew to other country.

Meera felt his presence in the room, yet she pretend sleeping.

' I know you are not sleeping. I know you very well meera " he stated, which made her blood boil in anger.

What does he think of himself!!

" oh yeah and you fucking knew how to break me. Let me... "

" who said I break you , it's you meera. You left me. You broke me, leaving me to collect my broken pieces. Do you even know what... "

" just shut up haider " meera yelled and stood up near the bed.

" I know people can lie to others, but how can you lie to yourself. "

" what are you talking about " he asked, he's determined to find out the answer today.

" you know what the Fuck I'm talking about " meera seethed.

" for god sake stop swearing and tell me what happened "

" oh now you have a problem with my language? Why on earth you still keep under your roof. Didn't you won the bet before the graduation. Was it not enough? " she clenched her fist and digs her nails in her palm.

" what bet you are talking about? " his question made her anger, she suddenly pushed him and started punching him.

' what bet. You basterd. You made me fall for, took my virginity and was cheering your win with your friends. You think I'm a bitch , did you thought I'll beg you to accept me because you took my virginity ? You are wrong asshole , you are fucking wrong "

Haider let her words to sink in , Everything around him went blank ...he couldn't think straight.
did he heard right? Is she's really blaming him for betting on her virginity? Does she thinks so low of him?

He slumped against the wall and let the tears slip from his eyes.

Suddenly he started laughing but anyone in the right mind can say he's not laughing in happiness. He's laughing like a person who has nothing to live on, as if he lost all the hope.

" you know what, all these years I was blaming myself.. I was saying that I made some mistake to make run away from me. But I was wrong.. " his voice coated with pain and sadness .

"you know meera, I thought I knew you very well... But damn I didn't know that YOU NEVER LOVED ME "meera stood silent .

" if you...if you ever loved me you wouldn't believe it. You would have asked me. "meera looked at him in guilt.

Was she wrong ?

' thanks for telling me that I was.. I was believing in a lie. You are right meera, my baby girl is died " with that he walked out of the room .

Meera gasped and went on her knees,

" my baby girl died " did he mean it??

Meera gasped for air, as if someone squeezing her heart roughly.

He's right , I shld have asked him. I ran Like a coward. But I didn't had guts to hear him saying that I was just a bet for him.

I should have belived him, I should have.

Did I killed my love? Did I killed my life in my own hands?!

Meera don't know what to do? She started punching the wall, not bothering about the cuts in her knuckles.

The next morning when meera woke up, she saw sid, avanti, vishal and rashi standing in her room along with haider's mother.

" what the hell you said to haider " avanti broke the silence.

" answer me meera,  I don't have a patience to deal with your silent treatment "

" why you all here "meera asked, not bothering to answer her.

" wow I thought... Leave it. Tell me what you did to him... "

" what I did? Why don't you guys answer me about your bet... Your bet on me. My virginity. " meera seethed, everyone looked shocked.

" what the hell are you talking meera, you know we will never do that to you....hell we wouldn't not that to our enemy too " raashi said.

" I was thinking the same until I hear you guys talking about the bet... Don't you dare to tell me that you were not talking about me when I clearly heard sid saying

' wow you won the bet... Finally you grow balls... How was with meera by the way. ' "

" that's it. Did you heard what was haider's answer? " sid asked

" why? You wanted me to hear him saying how he fooled me and took my virginity.... "

"meera "avanti raised her hand to slap her,

" avanti stop " sid pulled her from behind .

" this is what you were thinking about him. No wonder why he was looking like a man who lost everything. You killed him. You fucking killed my friend " avanti accused,

" I can't believe he is in love with a person like you. I pity him " rashi said in a monotone .

" you want to about the bet? " meera looked up at sid and nodded, at least she wants to hear what went wrong.

Although deep down in her heart she knew the answer, it was her mistake, she's is the one to blame.

" we bet on you... Not to make you fall in love or anything like you blamed. I bet him that he will fall in love with you... I noticed him avoiding you like a plague. One day I said he will fall in love with you and confess it to you. If I won the bet he have to treat us. " sid said in a sad tone , he couldn't believe the woman his friend was in love never believed him.