chapter 32

Meera looked down at haider's extended hand and surrounding once before placing her hand on his and let him lead her to the dancing floor.

Today is sid and avanti's reception, haider and meera couldn't share anything openly since the day his mother decided to stay with them . He tried to ask what Liza did to her back in school a few times, but everytime they were interrupted or meera just brushed off his questions.

On the other hand meera somehow convinced the hospital stay in the hospital for a few more days, it's still a misery how they agreed with her quickly without asking further questions.

Meera told her father that she's going to buy a Ibhk flat for him, and he can stay there until they leave the country. Her father suggested them to return to India and continue the treatment there, but she signed the contract for a year. She sighed and said she took loan from the office for his medical bills, so she have to work until she rerun the Money to them. It saddens her father that she have to stay in the place where she lost everything, since they don't have any option left he agree with her.

Meera was lost in thoughts and didn't pay attention to the songs playing in the background.

' baby girl ' he heard his husky voice and looked up at to meet the chocolate orbs looking at her with love and desire,  she shivered in his arms . She lost in his eyes as if the things around them are just blur, she could focus only on him, his hands some face and his features.

His chocolate orbs , which attracted her from the first time she laid eyes on him. His perfect jaw line, his lips, she kissed don't know how many times. And his perfect shaped body, he's not muscle not lean, his body is just perfect. Perfect for her hold, to lay down on him.

They kept dancing even after the music went off.

Everyone in the hall awe-ed looking at the couple . Avanti nudged sid , sid nodded and walk to the dancing floor and tapped haider's shoulder bring them to reality. Both jumped out and looked around the people looking at them and whispering to each other, meera looked down in embarrassment.

" buddy, it's my marriage. But see.....  He said looking at the crowd in the hall,

" everyone's eyes on you. "

Meera couldn't take anymore, she excused herself and walk to the bathroom.

Haider slapped sid playfully before walking out.

******

Meera looked at her flushed face, she slapped her cheeks and fixed her make up before walking out of the bathroom. She stopped in her track when she saw the person ,she never wants to see... Liza.

Liza standing there with her hands folds against chest, when she saw meera she walk to her.

" so ,you are back . I'm surprised, how shameless you are. " she expected meera to shed tears and hung her head low as she always do in her school days, what she didn't expect was meera standing in front of her with a poker face.

" I told you, didn't I ? I told you are nothing but a fuc.... Before she could complete her sentence, she fell on the ground with a thud. That's when she realised meera slapped her.

" how dare... " meera yanked her by her hair ,Liza cried out in pain .

" how dare I? How dare I what bitch " shock was an understatement when she heard such words from Meera's mouth.

"you think I'm the same meera you bullied in school. " meera said before slapping Liza hard, this time Liza could taste the blood in the corner of her mouth. She looked up at meera with fear and shock.

" One more time... One more time you show me your fucking face to me, I'll make you regret the day when you born . " meera said looking into her eyes, Liza nodded weakly.

Meera didn't bother to get back into the party hall, she called a cab and went home .

Haider was searching meera after their dance,he smiled how she felt in his arms. He felt completed, for a minute he saw the same meera he loved in the school. With a smile he kept searching meera,  when he near the bathroom ,he heard someone sniffing. He peaked to see Liza at the ground and meera yanking her by her hair. His meera never believed in viloance. Here she's slapping a girl. He saw meera warned Liza before walking away.

He let meera go, he need to ask what Liza did to his baby girl . When he turn his head to the place where Liza was nowhere to see . He saw Liza rushing to her , she quickly take her car from the place and went away.

He went inside the garage to get his car,  he thought Liza went to her house.  but she wasn't in her house, he waited more than a hour for Liza to return . When she didn't return, he ask the helper to tell Liza to call him once she reached and walked out.

*******

Okay I want to announce that the story is going to end,only 5/6 chapters are left. Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you