last chapter

Haider is the first one who woke up, he looked outside the window ,it was still dark outside. He closed the curtains then looked down at the person sleeping peacefully on his chest.

He couldn't believe his baby girl is finally in his arms. When they had fight a few weeks before, he thought that will be the end of their relationship. Thankfully his baby girl learned the truth and she flew from UK to Miami to see him. He's glad she came at least they can spend time alone.

He frowned looking at the glouse in her hand,

' why she's wearing it! " he slowly made her sleep on the billow , take her hand in his and removed the glouse.

Meera hissed when he removed the glouse. There was an ugly cut in the center of her hand , it doesn't look like an accident. It looked like someone stabbed her.

Haider knew meera wouldn't answer him, so he called sid to know what happened after he leave the country.

He took his phone from the table near the bed and walked outside.

" hello sid "

" haider...... "

Haider felt angry after hearing what sid said,

" haider... Haider are you there "

" I am. Make sure that Liza is alive when I reach London. I want to kill her in my hands " saying he hung up then walk inside the room. Meera was still sleeping, he joined with her ,pulled her to him.

" good morning " he said kissing her forehead.

" morning "

" let's go for the shower

" but I want to sleep "

" it's 11 in the morning. Come let's get a bath "

' together!! "

" of course " he winked at her before walking to the bathroom with her in his arms.

Meera can feel his eyes on her naked body when she throw the blanket. She slowly & sensually walk to the shower making him groan .

" baby girl you are not helping. "

" I never asked you to control your beast "

Meera see him slip off his black boxer briefs and step into the standing shower with her. She steps backwards to allow the shower head to spray him with droplets, She tries not to watch the droplets that are traveling via his chest…because then her eyes will be drawn down to his monster …

He picks up her and places her against the shower wall as she wraps her legs around his waist. She kisses him on the lips , he groaned and pressed  her against the wall and devour her mouth.

" ready!! " he asked before starting thrust into her.

She didn't realise when haider throw her glouse in the heat moment. She noticed it after their love making, thankfully haider didn't question about it and she tried hard to hide her hand from him.

Haider silently walk to the closet , as meera was waiting for him on the bed wearing nothing but his shirt . He comeback with a first-aid kit, carefully cleaned her wound .

" do you have an ointment for it "

" in my bag " now she's sure he knew what she did.

" what's all this! " he asked looking inside her bag, meera rushed to him and took the bag from his hand.

" ointment is in the other bag! "

" what's all the magazines inside the bag?? " he asked not moving a inch from the place.