personal assistant or very personal assistant???

I got my boy's autograph 😀😀😀

######

' baby girl ' haider started and take a step forward, stopped when meera stepped backward. The hurt was visible in his eyes but meera choose to ignore it, she wouldn't fall in his trick again, she had enough. She know he's going to hurt her feelings but she won't let him, she won't let her break this time, Her mind screamed .

' I'm not your baby girl, you can stop pretending Mr Khan ' her word cut his heart, he inhaled deeply. He know, he can feel that she's not his baby girl anymore, something is wrong... Definitely something went wrong. But he's not going to let the stupid fate win this time. What ever the path she choose he will be her end, call him selfish but he need her.

He cleared his throat and went to his chair,

' please take your seat baby girl. ' she was frustrated, she gritted teeth and went near to his table.

" you asked people to send me to you when I go for an interview. " he shrugged

" I guess I'm... "

" what do you want haider? I don't have a time for your games. I need a job " he guessed it right she need a job and it's urgent. But why?? She would never let him know... Stubborn she is.. She never let him know her problems, she didn't change.

" then I'll offer you a job "

" a job? In your company? And who said I'm going to accept your offer besides there is no vacancy in your company. So stop it. "

" I'm impressed, so you did check if there is any job available in my company. Well relax baby girl I'm the CEO I can offer you a job and about you... Trust me baby girl you will never say no to me "

" confident much Mr Khan? Sorry but you are going to hear no from me. " she fold her arms and stand in front of him proudly. He smirked knowing she is going to change her answer in five minutes.

" well well I'm confident because I know what will be your answer in a few minutes. Looking at your job hunting I can say that you need a job with a good amount of salary, you know me baby girl. I owned half of the companies in the country the other half are working with me or working for me, do you really think anyone would offer you a job after the message I have send?? You need a job? You have me.. "

She raised an eyebrow... " I mean my company . You will get $1500 for a week , I'm sure none of the company can pay this much ."

She was about to yell at him for being a dick, but before that her mobile vibrated and she got a reminder from the hospital about her bills. They add one more message that they will stop the treatment if she didn't pay the bills.

She looked up at him, she wants to say no to his offer, but no her father's health is important than her. He's right no one will offer her a job after the message from him also she won't get enough money if she works in a small company. She wants to cry, he caught him in her moment of weakness .

Haider didn't miss the way her face went pale after reading the message.
He wants to comfort her, take her in his arms and say nothing but sweet. But she won't let him, if she's his old baby girl she must be in his arms and weeping right now but she bite her lips to control her tears. Why?? Why baby girl?? His heart ached at the sight of her. She looked helpless, he know she's going to accept the offer, also he understands she needs money. He needs to find out why she need money.

" OKay.... After a long pause she continued " I.. I accept your offer.. " she expected him to smile or smirk but he looked concerned.

There was a time he understood her problem and pain wothout uttering a single word, now... He seems understand her pain..
No meera ,he's acting.. Don't fall for his lies...

" what will be my job? " she asked when he didn't reply

" my PA "

" who's she then? " she pointed out the cabin next to him.

" my PA " he stated simply,

" you need two PA?? "

" no, she's my PA and you are my VPA "

" and what the hell is VPA? " he stunned, she never cursed . She hated it... Taking a deep breath

" my very personal assistant "

" what kind of a job is this? I never heard a job called VPA . What I have to do? "

" simple, you have to with me 24*7 like a shadow, you will report me only me.. I'll explain the other things tomorrow. "

" 24*7 !! like a shadow ???The shadows don't come along in dark haider, don't expect me to be with you 24*7 "

" we will discuss about it tomorrow. I expect you in my cabin tomorrow morning at 7 a.m "

" 7 in the morning, are you serious? What I'm supposed to do that early in the office. "

" well you won't be alone. I'll be here as well. "

" 7 a.m and you?? "

" yes and I expect my morning starts with a coffee prepared by my baby girl. "

" coffee? The haider I know never touch a cup of coffee in the morning. He was so In love with his drinks. "

" well I'm changed. The time has changed. " she rolled her eyes

" yeah yeah everything has changed but you never tried to change being a man whore. " it hurts, she never called him a man whore. Her eyes are so empty, she doesn't care if her words hurt him. That hurt more than the word. He regrets for choosing the sex to forget his pain.

" sadly yeah... I guess you dont care... Not anymore " hell I don't care, her mind screamed but her heart cried.

" yep, you are right. I'm leaving. "

" tomorrow morning 7 " she nodded and left.

When she entered into the office she didn't expect her return to her apartment as his pa no VPA. All these years she tried to run away from him, now she accepted to be his VPA. She never wanted to close to him, here she's going to face him daily. This is going to be a hell for her. But for some reason her heart is calm .

Haider saw meera walk-ing out from his cabin, he's hurt. He witnessed a new side of her today, she is not the same girl he saw ten years back. But he's not going to give up, he will bring the meera he knows . He promised to himself. One side he's happy he's going to see her daily. He took his phone and called his lawyer for the agreement. He smirked,

" from tomorrow you are going to with me like my shadow. But a bit change you will be with me even in the dark. "