build the wall

The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down...

*****

Siddharth know haider more than anyone out there , they know each other since diapers. Knowing haider, he's sure as hell that haider will never do something like this apart from his family and friends.

Why meera seems special to him? Sid thought.

' so what are you doing '

' what ' haider asked shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth ,

" taking care and all. You want a night with her am I right. "

" what did you say? " haider glared at sid.

" what! ' siddharth shrugged ' don't give me the look buddy, you and me know you fucked half of the school already, so when do you planned to Fuck her, just said it na. What's the point of doing all these nonsense "
That's it, haider slammed the table before strode out of the cafeteria.

' I know buddy  I know she's special to you, I could feel it. But I have to make sure you know the fact that she's special to you. ' siddharth thought. He always wanted haider settled down with a good girl, the way haider's eyes sparkled when he looks at meera, he know this girl will help him to change his friend's life.

" what you have done now " avantika folded her hands across chest , siddharth shrugged and Continue having the lunch.

" seriously sid, why do you need to piss him 24*7"

" and why does he need to be a man whore " he ask back,

" Arey come on na, we know haider. So what's the point of fighting over this " Tanya said.

" Chup karo Tum dono, I know what I should do " siddharth almost yelled.

" wow " they all heard ,

" you talk Hindi " meera smiled, they looked at each other,

" haan toh? " avanti asked, not understanding why meera looks surprised and happy.

" haan toh??? Jab se Yeha aayi hoon tab se sirf British English Sunn rehi hoon, you don't have an idea how much I feel happy to hear you speaking Hindi. Socho how irritating it would be when you wake up and hear someone's mother tongue the first in the morning. " they looked at each other before bursting out with laughter.

" Ohh god meera I... I can't believe tum.. Tum itna kuch saha " avanti said  controlling her laughter .

" our parents never allow us to speak in English when we are in our house, it's our mother tongue After all and we love to speak Hindi. Also there are lots of Indians studying in our school, look at the girl sitting in the second table, her name is revathi she's a malayali and the girl next to her is shivanya she's a tamilian. "

" wow!! " meera smiled ear to ear .

" waisa what you were doing with haider " vishal asked.

" the woman in the office, yeah Mrs Wang asked him to show my class "

" but what he was doing near the office room in class hour "

" you should sound surprised when you hear she found haider in the class " Tanya said.

" Ohh yeah he uses the classroom to Fuck girls and sleep " everyone laughed except meera, she didn't like what she heard. Sid noticed it and changed the topic.

****

' when you planned to Fuck her ' haider punched the wall .

His words were toxic, For the first time he regretted for being a man whore, he don't know why he hated when sid asked about fucking meera. He doesn't know why he couldn't see her like others. Sid was right he almost fucked every girl in the school, and he never regretted it. Some girls said they were in love with him, but for haider they are just a one night stand. Once he Fuck them he leaves the place.

He knows he can't stay here, he walked to the parking lot of the school. A blond girl tapped his shoulder,

"hey haider would like to come to my home " if haider is in the normal mood he would have accepted the offer, but now he shakes his head and said

" not today. "

" okay meet you someday. " she walked away after kissing his cheek.

****

It was mid night when haider Back to his house, he jumped when someone suddenly puts the lights on in the living room. Haider rolled his eyes as he spotted his father sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine in his hand.

" where were you haider " his voice was calm yet dominant.

" None of your business "

" I'm your father, what you do is still my business haider Ali Khan "

" you are just a sperm donor. It's sad my mother still thinks that you are in love with her "

" that's not my fault, she's an idiot. She should have guessed it now that I was never in love with her. But you know what why she's not seeing my faults, it's because of love. She loves me." haider couldn't help but punch in his face.

" you are right she's a blind. But when she see your real face she wouldn't live on this earth that's why I'm not revealing your dirty face to her. You better don't hurt her " he said pulling his collar.

" relax my son, where can I find an idiot like your mother. So I'm not leaving her. Chill ' he said removing haider's hand from his collar.

" BTW you build muscle I guess, that punch is hurting like a bitch " he said wiping the blood in the corner of his mouth with a tissue.

" well, you deserve it bitch " with that haider walked to his room.

He fell on his bed, he checked his mobile he got a few messages from sid.
He remembered the afternoon incident,

' probably sid was right I'm nothing but a man whore, it will be better if meera stays away from me. "